“Wrong Order -- Bad Pizza” 2 of 5 stars

632 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 122 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
“Wrong Order -- Bad Pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I called and asked for the daily special and ordered it since it sounded like a good deal. I was told that it would take 40 minutes. When I arrived (exactly 40 minutes later), they said they almost sold my pizzas to someone else since they thought I wasn't coming. They acted like they had no idea what the special was and made one of my pizzas a medium instead of a large. They tried to charge me for a large anyway, but the girl at the counter adjusted the price. Normally, Papa Johns pizza is very good, but this pizza's sauce was bland and the Canadian bacon was in weird little chunks Not good!

Visited July 2014

“Very quick delivery ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

After a day of fishing, my wife and I decided not to go out to eat. We ordered papa johns and were surprised by the speed and accuracy of Papa Johns. If you need a relaxing night for food use them and enjoy piping hot pizzas.

Mobile, Alabama
“Great to have Delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had a good Meats PIZZA when did not want to get out. Sometimes nice to stay in condo. Good service for a Friday night.
Food arrived hot and fresh and driver was polite.

Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Best Pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We vacation every year in Gulf Shores and we were tired of seafood ,so we noticed the new Papa John Pizza and ordered delivery.We ordered a large pizza(The Works ).The Alabama Texas A &M game was just starting and we were told it would be 1 hour and 30 min before delivery.We also ordered Cinnabread and they arrived at our beach house right on time.
Wow ,the pizza was HOT and so was the Cinnabread,both were delicious.Great Job!

Pat and Preston Lawley

Visited September 2013
Greensburg, Kentucky
“Great Service and Quick Delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Ordered twice from papa johns during the stay and was treated very courteous with specials and coupon offers on both occassions. Delivered to the townhouse unit for small fee and bread sticks and pizza were fresh and hot both times.

Visited July 2013