“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Jackson, Michigan
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great to have a nice place out in the "boonies". New, with great atmosphere but a little disapointed in the food. Ten of us stopped after golf with the MI group at Kiva. Never even noticed the place before. The employess at Kiva suggested it. We just wanted drinks and munchies. We all had wings, cheesey bread and nachos with salsa and cheese dip. All were good, but not great. Employees were friendly but I think our group overwhelmed them. We asked for separate bills and there were several errors but eventually got them straighten out. Probably would stop again if in the area because there really is nothing out in that neck of the woods.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Southbeach at the Beach Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We attending a wedding at the beach club and the reception was held poolside. It was catered by Southbeach and I'm told that the three meals available are the three best dishes that Southbeach serves. The Tuna was very nice! My wife enjoyed hers very much. I had chicken stuffed with cheese. It was also very enjoyable. Definitely worth a visit if your staying at the Beach Club

Visited September 2012
tyler
“overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

the food was great but very pricey for the amount of food we received. It was nice eating on the balcony though and listening to the live music

Visited August 2012
Kansas City
“Sunday brunch hit the spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We arrived late on Saturday for our vacation at The Beach Club. Not moving very fast on our first morning there, called over to see if there was a wait for Brunch - no. When we arrived the restaurant was almost empty - we chose to sit outside (in the shade) and take in the gorgeous view. We all ate something different and were very pleased - blueberry pancakes, 3 egg classic, French toast, ham/cheese omelet, all with fresh fruit. My daughter loved their Gouda grits! Very good service, priced right and even got to see dolphins on the horizon!

Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We recently went to Gulf Shores and after reading a number of Restaurant reviews, wait times seemed to be long and mixed reviews on food quality and value. The first night I ended up casually driving to find dinner for my family and after checking others my choice was take away from the Beach Club. The pricing was great and while I waited (which was a short time) I noticed the food quality, service and everyone in the restaurant very busily enjoying their dinner. Also the restaurant atmosphere and layout was appealing. A couple of nights later we were intending to go out and have dinner at a Restaurant and we had recommendations from friends to go to the more "popular" names, but I had my heart set that we would be going to the Beach Club. You guessed it, we did end up going to the Beach Club after my wife phoned and found out the other restaurant out friends recommended had a 1.5 hrs wait time! My family totally enjoyed our dinner at the Beach Club. There was a mix up in the kitchen with a couple of our meals that resulted in a small delay in those meals being served which was not a big deal for us. A few minutes later the manager came to our table and said that he wanted to discount the two meals that were served a few minutes late by 50%! We did not even ask and the manager did this. Honestly, I would highly recommend this restaurant to families and the food, service and pricing is great. Sure it may not be as well publicized as other restaurants in the area, but who wants to wait for 1.5 hrs+? Also I do think some people may think that the restaurant is for the people staying at the resort, but it is not. We will be returning to this restaurant during our next vacation!

• Visited July 2012