“Great Breakfast Buffet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill

Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill
5160 State Highway 180, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 (Formerly Sassy Bass Amazin Grill)
251-975-1010
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 133 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Unique Food * Outrageous Fun * Casual Prices Visit our Facebook page, Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill, for our menu and live music jammin' schedule.
“Great Breakfast Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Took the advice of other tripadvisor users and made the drive to this restaurant on a Saturday morning when visiting my snowbird parents. Definitely worth the trip! On Saturday and Sunday in the winter they have a breakfast buffet that we thought fabulous! Homemade sausage gravy and bisquits made my husband and father happy, while my mother and I liked the frittata and Gouda cheese grits. One suggestion ...save the french toast soaked in homemade syrup for the end, and call it dessert..delicious!

Visited February 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

While traveling on vacation, we have eaten in several restaurants in Gulf Shores that are supposedly highly rated. All have been big disappointments until our dinner at the Sassy Bass! Although located a far trip down Ft. Morgan Rd from central Gulf Shores town it is well worth the trip. This is fresh, delicious fish and seafood grilled and seasoned to perfection with roasted fresh vegetables and salads. The service is impeccable and personable. Finally, the seafood I had been hoping for - instead of the usual battered fried stuff they serve everywhere. Don't miss it!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Halstead, Kansas
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The food was very good. My mom and I went there for lunch and both got the fish taco. It was huge! The service was great, and it seemed like a really neat place, although it was a bit dead when we were there.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Kwajkid”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Went for my wife's birthday-- I had the sea bass and it was very good but not great, was over cooked. My wife had the mahi mahi special and she loved it! I would have given them 5 stars but they charged $5 for a small glass of draft beer, felt this was ridiculous--- we will be back less the beer. Service was excellent.

Bradford, Illinois
“great little restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We are staying in the Fort Morgan area so this is a great place for us! We have been there twice so far & the food was excellent both times. I had the catch of the day which was MahiMahi and it was wonderful! The second visit I had the grilled shrimp which was another excellent choice. Large shrimp perfectly seasoned served with fresh vegetables. Truly the best meals we have had since visiting Gulf Shores. Very friendly staff also. We will certainly be returning.

• Visited January 2014