“Good stuff” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We had the lasagna for 2 it came with a salad and garlic bread and everything was great!!! We also took a pizza back to the condo and everyone loved. This is going to be one of our regular stops when in gulf shores. We will be back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“No more no more no more..jack”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Pizza pie was taking forever, it lacked any flavor, basicly a pan of dough. Toppings were frozen bagged at best, wal marts is better tham this place, very uncomfortable seating, dirty, bathrooms hmm, dont go if you can hold it, I cant imagine what the kitchen looks like, health dept. Please.. big flop, and very expensive, worst eatery for our entire vacation. Food at the 5 oclock durry inn s better than this and its free.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Idabel, Oklahoma, United States
“Amazing and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This Place was a little shady looking. And we were so nervous to try it because it was 7:00 pm on a Saturday evening, EVERY place was packed, and this place was barren. But we were in for a huge surprise! The Pizza was amazing, so fresh, sauce was non acidic. The Pepperoni pizza was non greasy. The lasagna had ricotta in it. It was just a tasty and fresh as the pizza. No one got heart burn!! There were so many options in the build your own. I went back on our last day and built my own deep dish to go, it had basil marinara sauce, with roasted chicken, bacon, roasted garlic, red onion, basil and oregano, asiago and spinach! OMG IT WAS TO DIE FOR!!! Don't let the appearance of this place run you off! Go try it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good pizza, so-so Key Lime Pie”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We were really hungry & the original restaurant we were headed to had a 2 hour wait. My husband said the pizza was OK but he did really like the twisted garlic sticks. I liked the pizza, very filling. Anytime I am in the gulf coast, I always order key lime pie. Their key lime pie was alright. Not as "Limey" as I expected. I'd order from here again though.

Visited July 2013
Cincinnati
“OK to skip it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were starving by the time we got to this restaurant. Several others that were rated higher on tripadvisor were closed~for good. So after driving around for awhile trying to find a restaurant on the list that was open, the food should have been fantastic (cause we were so hungry). But it was only OK. Everything came on or in plastic. Which to me is sort of low class. If it is low class, but cheap than OK. But it wasn't cheap. My son's got the pizza and they said it was fine. Not great, not bad. I got the fettucini alfredo with veggies and it was sub-par. It did not have that rich flavor and mouth feel you get with a good alfredo. But I was starving so I put a good dent in it. It was a large serving, and I only got the 1/2 order. That is the best thing I can say about this place, the 1/2 order was large.

• Visited June 2013