“Must Eat Here!1” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Must Eat Here!1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Looks like a small hole-in-the-wall joint. Don't let this fool you! This place has some of the best food on the gulf. You have to try the French dip sub, oysters Rockerfeller and for kids, the spaghetti is very good. We always go to Papa Rocco's when we visit the gulf and talk it about until we can get back!!

Visited June 2014

“Horrible service and food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Just was all around horrible!! Server was horrible and food sucked. Waited 45 mins to be seated and 2 hours for food!!! Our shrimp wasnt cooked on our pizza and and hour waited for a hot dog!

Canal Winchester, Ohio
“pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

It was not the best pizza I have ever had but they delivered and it was reasonably priced. So for the nights you are too beat to deal with traffic this is ideal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good Food But Kind Of A Dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Good food but building could use a good cleaning-unpleasant smell. Stuffed mushrooms were delicious and their homemade ranch is the best I've ever had! We had buffalo chicken pizza which was pretty good. We also had the artichoke, sun dried tomato with chicken and it was excellent! Lots of beer choices but all bottles or cans, no drafts. Loved our waitress! She made great suggestions and had a great sense of humor. Once you get past the smell, overall great experience.

Troy, Michigan
“Great music, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I had eaten here once before and bragged about the 2 pound plate of crab legs and royal reds, and brought my wife and mother-in-law this time to share it with them. The wait was about 45 minutes, but they were very efficient at getting people in and out, especially for a smaller place. I was disappointed that they didn't have the royal reds I had bragged about. We were told they hadn't had them all season, and it was my mistake as I didn't know they were a seasonal item. We shared a pound and a half of crab and the spinach/artichoke appetizer, and it was nearly enough for the four of us.

The two guys playing cover songs were good and entertaining. I enjoyed eating here, and would go back, but if they didn't have royal reds, I'd probably try the pizza next time.

Visited June 2014