“Fun for the family.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Eunice, Louisiana, United States
“Fun for the family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We took the kids there to play put put golf. It seems to be the nicest goofy golf place in Gulf Shores. There are 2 separate courses and we played both.

Visited June 2013

Eunice, Louisiana
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nicely laid out courses. Well maintained. Kids had a blast with the pirate theme. Found a coupon online for the kids to play for free, so that saved some $$.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“Sometimes you get what you pay for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Yes, the pricing is a little steep, but you definitely get what you pay for on this mini golf course! The holes are challenging (2 courses to choose from) and my children and I had a great game!

There is a coupon on their website that lets 1 child play for free for each paying adult. Of course, I was on vacation and didn't have a printer at the condo, so I wasn't sure how that would play out. I called their number and they said "no problem! Just mention the coupon at the register." Nice - customer service goes a long way with me.

So, we'll be back again and I hope you go, too! Just go early or late, it's already hot down there! Maybe early so you won't spend a lot of time waiting on people ahead of you to play.

Alexandria, Louisiana
20 attraction reviews
“Fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visited this putt putt course twice during our stay at Orange Beach. The course is amazing with lots of waterfalls. Kind of pricey, but well worth it. We had a great time! Go in the evening since it is too hot during the daytime. I believe they stayed open until 11:00 pm. We will do this one again. The kids had a blast!

Auburn, Alabama
14 attraction reviews
“Stop Blowin' HOLES in my ship!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Sorry, it's my kids FAVE line from Pirates of Caribbean! (:
This mini golf attraction seems a butting pricey- BEFORE you step in & onto the course.
Once inside- you'll see it's worth every penny for a 'good' family experience.
The facility offers 2 separate courses & both r beautifully culled & manicured. This mom loved the well thought out landscaping/ambiance; as much shaded areas & water visuals Are prevalent.
We chose 'Blackbeards Course' & it was a great time!
When you seek quality you'll never regret paying for it so...we'll be back Mateys! Ha