“Loved It!” 4 of 5 stars

Cabot, Arkansas
20 attraction reviews
“Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very cute little place with chocolate, ice cream and other goodies. We had two sundaes and I got the mini key lime pie and it was one of the best I've eaten. Ice cream and brownies were really fresh and tasted homemade. Will be back next year on vacation. Avoid the crowds and go here just north of Gulf Shores.

germantown tn
3 attraction reviews
“They have chocolate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

...and it's all really good. Nice folks who run the place...clean...a great little spot...buy anything that catches your eye...it'll be good...

3 attraction reviews
“Oh my God!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We were lucky we got here when we did because about 5 minutes after we walked in, there was a line forming behind us. I had lots of time to browse over the wonderful chocolates and sundaes which were reasonably priced. But, I truly felt sympathetic for the young lady working the whole store by herself. She was putting ice cream into containers when we walked in and continued to do so for about 10 minutes. By the time she finished, there were about 6 families waiting behind us and I could see the frustration on her face. A little while later I ordered the Brownie A La Yumm and was blown away by the smooth texture of the whipped cream, the warm brownie, and the sweetly delicious Blue Bell ice cream. This is a great place for dessert and anything chocolate related, but next time the lonely lady behind the counter could use some help!

Mobile, Alabama
“Chocolate!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place has so much to choose from and was ultra clean......... the desserts just melt in your mouth and I've never had anything so good!!

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great little desert shop. I bought a couple different things and they were delicious. Lots of goodies to choose from.