“What a Find!!” 5 of 5 stars

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“What a Find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

While on vacation, we came across the Chocolate Corner, and we were so glad we did! They have an incredible selection of truffles!! I spent $50 before I even knew it, but it was money well spent. And the woman behind the counter, Margaret, was so, so nice! I wish we had someplace like this locally. But I can guarantee I will visit them again when I go down again next year!

Visited September 2012

“Fav Local Choco-Holic Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Love the place, it's an asset to our island! I try & treat myself & the Fam atleast 2 times a month! Choco-Sharks on a stick is my youngest favorite treat! While I love the old fashioned RootBeer Float! Thanks Owners for keeping fun, clean, & the best chocolate on the island! Won't go any where else!

Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Delicious treats and chocolate, incredible icecream menu, everyone is super nice....what more can you ask for.

Visited February 2012
Mantachie, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good chocolate but the help was inappropriate.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We didn't spend much time picking out anything because the young man behind the counter was making socially inappropriate comments as soon as we walked in the door. I think he may have really not even known what he was saying sounded so rude. I thought about even calling back to talk directly to the owners. One of the kids wanted to go back, but we adults overruled. So, just hope you don't get that young man with the brown hair when he's having a weird night. Odd....

Todd N, Owner at Chocolate Corner, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Hello and thank you for visiting The Chocolate Corner. I apologize for any remarks made by our trainee. As you can see from our other reviews we take pride in a friendly and family atmosphere and strive to have helpful and courteous employees.
I can assure you that if you visit again, and I hope you do, you will not encounter this a 2nd time.

Thanks again for your review and hope to see you back at The Chocolate Corner.
Prairieville, LA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Everything looked so good, it was hard to decide what to get. We ended up with chocolate covered Oreos, chocolate covered graham crackers, chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered potato chips .... yes, chocolate covered potato chips. I wasn't sure I'd like the chips but they were delicious as was everything else. Will definitely visit The Chocolate Corner when we return to the area.