“No wait, pretty good steaks!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 133 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“No wait, pretty good steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We are here on vacation because we were wanting a good steak. My husband had the prime rib, me a filet and my son the steak tips. All were cooked well and had great flavor. Salads were also very good! Great service too! Would visit again!

Kentucky
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great service, food, and atmosphere. We chose Longhorn simply because of a short wait time, and were quite impressed with the restaurant!

Monticello, Mississippi, United States
“Great Expectations! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you've ever been to a Longhorn steakhouse then you know what to expect. A quality steakhouse steak at steakhouse prices. I took my family of four (my youngest is 18) and everyone had a steak. My wife had the Hawaiian steak and she loved it. She ate the whole thing! My two kids had the regular ribeye. Both were cooked correctly and they enjoyed their steaks. I had the larger bone in ribeye and it was delicious. Granted it wasn't the best steak I've ever had, but for the price it was really a great steak at a decent price.

huntsville alabama
“Normal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Just like at home, you know what to expect and food was good as usual. Will go back again. I had chicken and hubby had burger, all was as good as expected.

Visited April 2014
“No cook Friday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We and our friends enjoyed a wonderful meal and evening at the Longhorn tonight. Our waiter Chris provided excellent service, and the food was outstanding.