The hotel charges $75 for your dog per stay, which is on the high side. but they do give your dog a toy and the staff are very friendly. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The kitchenette in our room was perfect for when we wanted to eat lunch in our room. The staff was very helpful providing restaurant recommendations and directions. The free breakfast was very good, with the hot food changing daily. As none of the hotels on the beach allowed dogs, this was a great option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites in Gulf Shores is located on Highway 59 North of the Inter-coastal Canal. We are minutes away from beautiful white sand beaches and numerous championship golf courses. Each of our 88 guests rooms is equipped with full kitchens and wireless internet access. Whether you are here for pleasure or business the Staybridge Suites offers a hot breakfast, a 24 hour business center, meeting room, and a complimentary reception 3 days a week. We are located close to the Wharf, Waterville, the Track, Tanger Outlet mall, numerous restaurants and theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Gulf Shores Staybridge Suites