This was a great four night stay for me and my dog. Everyone was so nice. It's not on the beach and doesn't have a view but is close to Gulf Shores and not up there in that overcrowded outlet mall area. They charge a flat fee of $75 for 1 to 6 nights with a dog and it's worth it because the place is so clean, has dog treats at the desk and a designated fenced dog area of grass out back. The desk folks spoke to my dog by name every time we walked by. There is an evening buffet during weeknights and it is excellent; I didn't even go out to supper one night. Breakfast plentiful and good. Free WiFi. Workout room was good. You have a mini-kitchen in your suite. I will be a regular at the Staybridge chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites in Gulf Shores is located on Highway 59 North of the Inter-coastal Canal. We are minutes away from beautiful white sand beaches and numerous championship golf courses. Each of our 88 guests rooms is equipped with full kitchens and wireless internet access. Whether you are here for pleasure or business the Staybridge Suites offers a hot breakfast, a 24 hour business center, meeting room, and a complimentary reception 3 days a week. We are located close to the Wharf, Waterville, the Track, Tanger Outlet mall, numerous restaurants and theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Gulf Shores Staybridge Suites