“Horrible” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
“Horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I waited for at least 15 mins after being seated for a waitress to even take our drink order. When our food arrived it tasted awful, not to mention our waitress was no where to be found!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good - Typical Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good food and service as we have come to expect from Cracker Barrel. As usual, the location was ideal.

Visited May 2013
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Another link in the chain. Food was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

When you visit, you expect them to be good, and they are! Wait staff was very nice, service was quick, food delivered fast and hot. All the various sides were tasty, while the drinks were cold and bottom-less. Nothing remarkable, but then we expected and got what we asked for.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Cracker Barrel We've Visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice, on the trips to and from the beach. We generally like Cracker Barrel restaurant, but we've been disappointed with our local restaurant. This location was excellent both times we visited. Excellent service and excellent food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great Stop While Heading South”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My family and I love Cracker Barrels. When we are on a road trip driving on the interstate, we usualy do look for a Cracker Barrel to stop at for a meal. This time we were driving south down Interstate 65 and saw this Cracker Barrel on a billboard, so we pulled off and went inside. We had great service. The hostess sat us down at once, and our waitress came and took care of us, so we had great experience and great food. I don't remember the last time I had bad service at a Cracker Barrel. Most of the Cracker Barrel's I've eaten at in my lifetime have never let us down and this one sure didn't. Also note. This is the only Cracker Barrel, between Mobile and Montgomery, that is the outside the city limits. Everything else is boring going south down I-65.

• Visited July 2012