“Good stay!!! no complaints” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65 to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   71 Jameson Lane, Greenville, AL 36037 (Formerly Jameson Inn Greenville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“Good stay!!! no complaints”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Of the seven hotels in Greenville this is one of 3 that I will stay at when in town. Great corporate rate. Comfy Beds. Clean Rooms. Only negatives are, this is under new owners and they do not offer a portable crib or pack and play of any sort. My infant had to sleep in her car seat. Breakfast could use a little improvement. even for a lower hotel I have seen much better breakfast in comparable hotels. All in all I would stay here again when in town. Hopefully by then they will read this and get some portable cribs?

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Gary V, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your positive reply.

As you aware with the new Management team we are trying to improve the service and facilities as per the customers requirements. I will defiantly draw your review to the owner attention and will improve as soon as possible.

Thanks and Welcome again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this motel. We stopped after a long day of driving and were greeted by a friendly front desk lady who offered us "homemade" cookies. Our check in was smooth and our room was clean and spacious. Excellent Wi-Fi reception. Quiet location even though it is so close to I-65. Definitely recommend this motel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Gary V, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Thank you for your pleasant review. We are under new management and ownership and glad your had a pleasant experience and our hotel. We are making improvements to our hotel, please when traveling through Greenville, AL try us again and we will have our famous cookies waiting for you.
Durham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

We stopped here for a night on the way from Atlanta to New Orleans. Had no complaints, hotel was clean, bed was comfy and all amenities were provided. On arrival we were offered a freshly baked home made cookie which was delicious. Doesn't look like your usual motel, nice building with pretty white balconies.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

We had four more hours to drive and were dog tired!! We stayed here and were pleasantly surprised how clean and comfortable it was for such a reasonable price. Bed was comfortable room was quite. My husband was even thrilled they had decaf tea in the room.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Sikeston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Wil not stay again. Booked 3 rooms. One had wet carpet fr air conditioner. Needed2 beds had to get King rooms were mutt light bulbs out in one room didn't like having to stand outside to ck late arrival. Have stayed at at baymonts before. Disappointed

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Greenville hotels

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65

Address: 71 Jameson Lane, Greenville, AL 36037 (Formerly Jameson Inn Greenville)
Location: United States > Alabama > Greenville
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Greenville
Greenville Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville/At I-65, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.