“Microtel Inn and Suites in Gardendale, AL” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gardendale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent location, close to several restaraunts. The bed was very comfortable. The staff at check-in was so nice. This is the 2nd year we have stayed here for our convention. I would definitely recommend staying.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

BJScudder, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
Jacksonville, AL, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my family & my second year to stay in this motel. We had many other friends staying here also. It was clean & each day our room was nicely made up. What I want to comment on is the staff. We stayed the nights of July 4-6. We all were attending a convention at the BJCC. My husband had to be there each morning at 7:00. The first night we were the4re it was brought to my attention by a friend that breakfast was served until 6;30 on Friday morning and 7:00 on the weekend. I called the front desk to ask if they might have the small ceral boxes so that I might grab one as we headed out the door. I explained our situation and the clerk told me that she would be sure that breakfast was out each morning by 6:00. And it was! I say that was truly accomadating! I appreciated it very much as did all those who were staying there for the convention! We will probably stay again next year!
Also, there are refrigerators in the rooms & microwaves! The bed was very comfortable which is a BIG plus! And the location is great for dining or shopping!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am so glad the staff was able to accommodate your request. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale

Address: 850 Odum Rd, Gardendale, AL 35071
Location: United States > Alabama > Gardendale
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gardendale
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Birmingham-North/Gardendale Hotel Gardendale
Microtel Gardendale
Gardendale Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.