“Impressed In Every Way!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fultondale
Albemarle, NC
“Impressed In Every Way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I booked 2 rooms for my family to attend our granddaughter's softball tournament in Fultondale this past weekend. Being in NC and booking online, I rely heavily on reviews, and it's because of the reviews that I chose Days Inn, but I was still nervous as to what we may find once we arrived. What we found was a wonderful hotel with an outstanding staff! Cleanliness is always my major concern, especially when traveling with grandchildren, and this hotel is clean in every way....room, lobby, lot, you name it and it was clean. The breakfast was great and the lady cooking the bacon and eggs was accommodating in every way. The manager was visible each time we were in the lobby....which is a rarity in itself, and is one of the nicest people I have ever met. If at any time in the future we will be in the Birmingham area, this is the hotel my family will use, and I highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Birmingham.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review! Reviews from our guests help us out tremendously! I am pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a room that meets all of our guests expectations! I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast in the morning! Ms. Judy our breakfast attendant, is a delight and am happy to hear you enjoyed her as much as we do on a daily basis. We hope your grandchildren had lots of luck this weekend and played their hearts out! We look forward to having you spend time with us again in the future!

Once again, Thank you for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
MOUNTAIN VIEW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This hotel was badly damaged in the tornado of 2011 and was renovated. Traces of the renovation were evident (exposed pt 2x4 in the bathroom) but the facility was completed and reopened within the last year. Was hard to get to because of all of the hwy construction but worth the hassle. I asked for a king sized bed, no smoking room and was given the handicaped room which was alright but the shower was awkward and lights for the bathroom were behind the door but they were small inconveniences. Room was very clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was the usual pre-made waffles, bagels, and sweet rolls but prlentiful and readily available. We frequently travel through Birmingham and have been looking for an inexpensive, clean place to stay in the area. This will be our go to place for now.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We are a work in progress and assure you that we are in the midst of making encasements for the exposed 2x4 in the handicap bathroom vanities! We will look into any/all issues you experienced in the room during your stay ASAP! Our handicap bathroom showers are large to accommodate all of our guests! I hope you had the chance to try the HOT portion of our breakfast in the morning which includes bacon and eggs. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and decided to make us your hotel of choice when your in the area! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Once again, I would like to thank you for your review!
Oxford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I must say that my stay in Fultondale al was a five star stay the staff was very friendly the rooms were and the area of the motel was well maintained .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We always appreciate the kind words! Making our guests feel welcomed and accommodated is our number one priority! We hope your journey home was as safe and comfortable as your stay with us!

Once again, I would like to thank you for your review.
Vine Grove, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Booked this Days Inn so we could attend the Bassmaster Classic in Birmingham. Only seven miles from the convention center, with several simple routes to get there. The hotel was very well maintained and very clean. There was construction on the interstate behind the hotel, so our vehicle got a light dusting every day, but the hotel itself was sparkling clean. I have to be connected to the internet, and was very pleased with the strong WiFi signal available. Easy, fast connection with now loss of signal while we were there. Had one minor problem with hot water one morning. A call to the front desk and the problem was solved immediately. The staff was very pleasant and did their best to make the satay enjoyable. The hot breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon with cereal, breads, yogurt, and fruit. OK for a start to the day, but never changed during the four days we were there. A little variety would have been nice, but for a complimentary meal it was a nice start to the day. Will definitely stop here again, if staying in the Birmingham area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
I would like to personally thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. We are conveniently located right outside of downtown Birmingham with many great restaurant chains and shopping. I would to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay but am pleased to hear the issue was resolved promptly! We pride ourselves on cleanliness! Also our excellent WIFI. Although you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, we will definitely look into changing items up on a daily basis! We hope to see you soon again in the future!

Once again, thank you for your review!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

After a day and a half of traveling we stopped here without a reservation and we were very pleasantly surprised to find this beautifully rebuilt hotel was very modern, very clean and extreamly comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014
I would like to begin by saying, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a review! We have worked day and night to bring our standards up to the point where our guests feel comfortable while spending time with us! We will continue to work hard to maintain these standards of cleanliness and comfortability! We hope you decide to make us your hotel of choice on your future travels!

Once again I would like to thank you for your review! Safe Travels!

Been to Days Inn Fultondale? Share your experiences!