“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fultondale
Auckland
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Don't know why this place is slow low rated. It's brand new and beautiful!! Perfect for us. We loved it. A bit o road noise but nothing too bad! Breakfast was provided and free carparking just outside the door. Would stay at again. No problems!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We always appreciate the kinds words! We strive to make out guest stays as comfortable and pleasant as possible! Guest reviews like yours keep us striving for higher standards!

Once again, Thank You for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pinckneyville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I planned a late birthday trip to a Nascar race for my husband. A friend recommended us to stay in Fultondale, AL then drive into the race the morning of. We stayed at the Days Inn two nights. It was new, fresh, clean, comfortable and a great place to unwind. The staff was friendly and very helpful! I highly recommend staying here. If I travel back through there I won't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We appreciate the kind words you left us. We hope you decide to stay with us in the future for the next Talladega race!

Once again Thank You for the review.
Rock Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by how nice our rooms were. We needed two rooms that were close to the airport for a reasonable price and this Days Inn was super. I had read some not so favorable reviews and was a little worried, but I don't know where those people had stayed because our rooms were very nice! I would highly recommend staying at this Days Inn!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We are always humbled to hear one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us. We hope next time you travel through the area you decide to come see us again!

Thank You again for your review.
Brighton, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Traveling through Alabama or needing a place near Birmingham - THIS IS THE PLACE.
Located off Hwy 65 with plenty of eateries nearby. Our room was beautiful and CLEAN - let me stress - "CLEAN". The beds are super comfortable with fluffy pillows to dream the night away. All the employees we met were cheery, polite, and helpful, from Destiny who checked us in, the 'breakfast lady' who's been there 12+ years, to Michelle who checked us out. Breakfast is included eggs, bacon, cereal, etc. - enough to get your day started.
I loved the old-style lodging charm - though everything in the rooms was fresh and modern. I do wish they had a 'hot tub' to relax in after a day's travel.
If you're questioning staying here - RELAX - Book-it and ENJOY *** we did!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to hear that our guests received a greats night sleep and a stomach full of food before leaving on the following day.

Once again I'd like to thank you for your review and look forward to your next stay with us!
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I wanted a place to relax and enjoy my room and I found it here. I travel alot, and this was one of the nicer rooms. Clean ,well stocked with amenities, and, ohh so comfortable. The young lady,Michelle Todd, checked me in was very kind and efficient, but also very informative about nearby food and attractions. So appreciate the extra effort on her part! I most definitely will be back !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank You for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to make our guest feel as comfortable as possible. We are glad you enjoyed our pillow top mattresses, along with our other amenities such as our desk work area and our flat screen televisions.

Once again I'd like to thank you for review and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to Days Inn Fultondale? Share your experiences!