“Clean, quiet, convenient to Birmingham” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 6 hotels in Fultondale
Nashville, Tennessee
“Clean, quiet, convenient to Birmingham”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

North of Birmingham. Clean and quiet. Three floors. Has elevator. Full breakfast. Small indoor pool. Workout room. Walking distance to restaurants. Across street from Target and other shops and more restaurants. Perfect for visiting Birmingham.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of the hotel. We strive every day to provide our guest with the best hospitality experience and product. It is always a pleasure to find out that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us!

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Convenient to highway just West of Birmingham, AL - large shopping area and several restaurants nearby including an Applebee's and Zaxby's right next door. Rooms, facilities are very clean - staff is great. Would be a 5 except for two minor issues - refrigerator does not get very cold and cannot be adjusted - A/C (at least in my room) was a little on the loud side of normal and might be an issue for some (not me - slept like a bear). I would recommend and will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. Feedback such as yours helps us measure our performance and identify areas of improvement. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will definitley look into the fidge and air conditioning unit concerns. This are items that I am sure we can fix. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Nassau Bahamas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My family lives in the area, and I stay here often. The friendly efficient staff makes a huge difference to me. It is always clean, and the staff never fails to go above and beyond, always happy to do so. It is close to several restaurants, a Target, 2 pharmacies, and less than half a mile to interstate 65. Because it is not right by the interstate, it is very quiet. They have automated wake up call, but the frfont desk night clerk offered to call me, and when i said i often go right back to sleep, he offered to call again to make sure I was awake. They have plenty of private parking, and I feel very safe staying there. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. Our team works very hard to provode excellence in product and service and it is always a pleasure to learn that we have successfully achieved this with our guests. Comments such as yours inspire us to continue to work hard in meeting our guest's expectations. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed the night here while passing through. We mentioned to the gentleman at the front desk that we had to catch an early flight, and would need a 5:30 wake up call. He politely informed us that he would also be sure to have coffee waiting for us. On top of receiving a wake up call the next morning, the gentleman also rang us himself when we didn't show up in the lobby for coffee at the agreed upon time. He wanted to make sure that we got our wake up call and wouldn't miss our flight. Now THAT is what I call impeccable service! If ever passing through again, we will stay here!

• Stayed September 2012
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. Guest feedback helps us measure our performance and we always appreciate the comments of our guest. We strive everyday to exceed guest expectations and I am always glad to hear about a team member that has done so. I will certainly share your comments with our team and we hope to see you again soon!
Fort Wright, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Panama City Beach on 7/31. The location was ideal - just off I-65 north of Birmingham. The room was a good size and very clean. I was most impressed with the staff. We were greated very warmly at check-in. On our reservation, we had requested a top floor room. Our son has autism is very sensitive to noise. We were told they had taken care of our request and we were not only given a room on the 3rd floor, but the last one at the end of the hallway. Very nice! They checked with us each time as we left and returned for dinner to make sure the room was to our satisfaction. I would defintely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We strive to provide guest with excellent service and product and it is always very rewarding to learn that we have achieved that goal with our guest. Thank you for your comments and I will be sure to share them with our team. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was great. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Great breakfast! Convenient location! I'd definitely stay here again. Indoor pool and sauna were nice.

• Stayed August 2012
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review or our hotel. We strive every day to provide guest with excellence in product and service and are always glad to receive feedback like yours. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Nice decor in lobby and dining area and nice rooms. Fridge, microwave, HBO., dood Arabica coffee in the room Good people on reception and in breakfast area. At breakfast we could eat outdoors, we were attended to at all times, and there was no congestion. Two waffle makers were conveniently located.

Very quiet at night. Very good wi-fi but didn't work in the outside dining area. Small indoor pool was "closed 24 hours due to accident. " My only complaint is that the AC fan was loud which made it hard to hear the TV. Quiet, safe area. I would stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We strive every day to provide excellence in product and service and feedback like yours helps us measure how we are doing. We appreciate your comments about the AC, pool and wi-fi as those are areas that we certainly can improve. Thank you for sharing this with us and we will certainly improve upon them. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65? Share your experiences!