“Adequate” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fultondale
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Adequate”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Neat. Clean. Courteous staff. Restful stay. This is a $58 hotel not $90. The "one" staff on duty was courteous but had to work with slow computer and disorganized procedures. It took five minutes to check in on reservation. Other locations it takes thirty seconds. Facility is adequate. Small. Room did not have an easy chair, fridge, or microwave. The lobby included the breakfast area. Usually this is in a separate room. If ratings are unacceptable, marginal, adequate, good, very good, exceptional. This is adequate.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Buzz,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your stay. Im glad you found our hotel to be "Neat,Clean and our staff courteous Im also glad your stay was restful. Our prices are based on location,day of week,and other hotels in our area. They are also based on if our rooms are neat,clean,and the friendliness of our staff. We also include in our rates Free hot breakfast,Free WIFI and over 100 hundred channels of HDTV. The computer issue you saw was isolated and doesnt happen often. Thank for you feedback

Kareem

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Versailles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great hotel right off I-65. Continental Breakfast has hot and cold items and attendant was very courteous. This is the perfect half way point for us and we will stay there next time the need arises. Lots of shopping nearby and eating options next door.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Ward S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our great breakfast that's always expanding and improving. We loved having you here and look forward to your return
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Fultondale. It was very clean and the staff was very nice and accommodating. The area is well lit, and there are lots of good restaurants very close. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Mrs Darlene,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really enjoy hearing when our guest have great stays at our Inn. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff. We loved having you here.

Chesterfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for the past several years while visiting family at Thanksgiving. Always have found the hotel staff to be very friendly and the hotel to be clean and nice.

The location is great with easy access to I-65 and with many close restaurant choices. We especially liked the nearby Full Moon barbecue restaurant.

As an HH Gold member, I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and would rate this hotel as above average because of the enhanced breakfast, friendly staff, excellent location, and very nice breakfast area.

We will back next Thanksgiving.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It is really appreciated when our most valued HHONORS members give us feedback. I will share your kind words in our morning staff meeting. Until Next year GOBBLE GOBBLE!

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed at Hampton while visiting UAB for treatment the staff treated me great they seemed to really be concerned that I made it to the hospital ok and I even got a call during my stay to check if my room was clean and comfortable. I will stay again next go round

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful with any concerns I had. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone I know the hotel was very clean I can not think of anything negative to say about my stay. Also the area was perfect

• Stayed July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was transporting a classic car on a trailer and the clerk was kind enough to let me park right outside the check in parking area up front. It seemed to be a very busy exit with a service road out front and I was just going to park onto the service road so as not to be boxed in the next morning. The front desk clerk saw what I did and suggested parking up front of the hotel. I was very pleased and thankful. The room was well up to other Hampton Inns standards I've stayed at ,(very clean and compforable) and the free breakfast was very well presented. The hotel is sandwiched between a few good dining choices and eliminated the need to drive out to eat. I will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Chas G,

Thank you for your reveiw of our hotel. I am so glad to see such high ratings from someone who has submitted more than 100 reviews!!! We really try hard to make sure our service is top notch. In fact we have ranked number one in the world in service amoungst the Hampton brand. I know after a long drive eateries within walking distance really make a difference I hope you enjoyed being right next door to such great restaurants. Im am also glad you enjoyed our FREE HOT BREAKFAST served 6-10 am daily. I really thank you for staying at our property and hope to see you again! We loved having you here

Kareem

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!