“Above average Hampton close to I-65 and restaurants.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fultondale
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Above average Hampton close to I-65 and restaurants.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for the past several years while visiting family at Thanksgiving. Always have found the hotel staff to be very friendly and the hotel to be clean and nice.

The location is great with easy access to I-65 and with many close restaurant choices. We especially liked the nearby Full Moon barbecue restaurant.

As an HH Gold member, I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and would rate this hotel as above average because of the enhanced breakfast, friendly staff, excellent location, and very nice breakfast area.

We will back next Thanksgiving.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It is really appreciated when our most valued HHONORS members give us feedback. I will share your kind words in our morning staff meeting. Until Next year GOBBLE GOBBLE!

Kareem

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed at Hampton while visiting UAB for treatment the staff treated me great they seemed to really be concerned that I made it to the hospital ok and I even got a call during my stay to check if my room was clean and comfortable. I will stay again next go round

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful with any concerns I had. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone I know the hotel was very clean I can not think of anything negative to say about my stay. Also the area was perfect

• Stayed July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was transporting a classic car on a trailer and the clerk was kind enough to let me park right outside the check in parking area up front. It seemed to be a very busy exit with a service road out front and I was just going to park onto the service road so as not to be boxed in the next morning. The front desk clerk saw what I did and suggested parking up front of the hotel. I was very pleased and thankful. The room was well up to other Hampton Inns standards I've stayed at ,(very clean and compforable) and the free breakfast was very well presented. The hotel is sandwiched between a few good dining choices and eliminated the need to drive out to eat. I will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Chas G,

Thank you for your reveiw of our hotel. I am so glad to see such high ratings from someone who has submitted more than 100 reviews!!! We really try hard to make sure our service is top notch. In fact we have ranked number one in the world in service amoungst the Hampton brand. I know after a long drive eateries within walking distance really make a difference I hope you enjoyed being right next door to such great restaurants. Im am also glad you enjoyed our FREE HOT BREAKFAST served 6-10 am daily. I really thank you for staying at our property and hope to see you again! We loved having you here

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had a great stay at this location. Customer service was excellent, rooms was clean just like I like it. Ms Tracy Hillard at front desk helped me alot, not only with room and hotel service but with finding locations of buisnesses throughout the city and etc. The hotel location is not too far from the city and is surrounded by all your favorite food places and shopping centers. When ever im in Fultondale for a week again this Hampton Inn is where ill want to stay. Thanks for all you do to make this the most comfortable place.

Larry,

Thank you for your kind words about our Inn. Im am happy to hear our staff was able to share their knowledge of the Birmingham area all of my Front Desk agents are home grown and know almost all areas in and around the city.We really work hard to make sure all our guest are comfortable and Im glad to hear you were. I cant wait until you visit us again We loved having you here.

Niceville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hallway, elevator reeked of cigarette smoke. When I went to desk to complain the clerks said "yeah that area is bad." If they knew it was bad, why was I put in that room?? Security should have stopped people from walking down the halls and getting in the elevator smoking!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that during your stay, the freshness of your room and hallways were of concern to you and that there was an unpleasant odor of smoke. . Unfortunately, as much as we try to monitor this, we sometimes cannot control if a guest chooses to smoke in the entrance doorway without our knowledge. However, I can very much empathize with your dissatisfaction and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Kareem Miller
New Orleans, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'll try another Hotel at this exit the next time.... This is not the usual quality that Hampton Inns always have. Be very cautious...the parking lot and front entry was very dark... Corridor carpets were filthy, but the room itself was fine and the bathroom was very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deb P,

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad to hear your room and bathroom were found in tip top clean condition. I am sorry to hear that some hallways were not up to your cleanliness standards we were actually in the middle of painting our Hallway ceilings and our staff was in the middle of cleaning the carpet. All our parking lights are operational and the ballast has been changed for our carport light which is now fully operational.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again. Thank you,

Kareem Miller

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!