“Fantastic Hotel !!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Orleans
“Fantastic Hotel !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2009

We really enjoyed staying at this hotel, The location of this hotel is great for dining, shopping, beaches and many more great attractions. We stayed in room 308 it was nice and clean. The bed was nice and comfortable. ( no roaches, no small bugs,no order).The bathroom was sparkling clean. If the hotel would only add a few features to the breakfast bar it would be a perfect hotel. example... another waffle griddle would be great. The line was excessively long while waiting for other guest to make one waffle at a time. We had to have breakfast at Ryan's because the line was too long. I will definitely stay at this hotel again and will also recommend this hotel to anyone with great expectations!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
drilln21
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2008

hotel looks very nice on the outside. Rooms seemed nice, but overpriced. High speed internet only works about half the time. Rooms look clean, but have a strong odor that i could not define. The biggest problem I encountered was finding roaches and other small bugs, mostly in the bathroom, which is not something i expect from a hotel like this. Staff seems friendly, except for the manager. I will find somewhere else to stay next time. I hate to be negative, but you can do much better for your money.

Stayed September 2008
Clara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2008

My Husband and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary on May 22nd, 2008. It met all of our expectations. Everything was exactly as described on the website. We will stay again next time we are in Foley, AL. Donna & Lee Speed, Clara, MS

• Liked — The beautiful room!
  • Disliked — The front desk.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Sherman, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2008

A friend and I went to the Fairhope Art Festival and wanted to stay closer to Gulf Shores. Foley is a nice town. Comfort Inn is located across the road from an outlet mall and about fifteen minutes from Gulf Shores. The hotel was clean, nicely furnished, and had beds to die for! They had some kind of stuffed bed pad and the pillows were plentiful and so comfy. It really was amazing. The cost for this kind of room was about average for the area. Unfortunately, it took a $45 hike/night on the weekend- ouch. The hotel is 100% smoke free, which makes it so much nicer. The breakfast buffet was clean & the food plentiful (sausage, eggs, belgian waffles, cereal, etc.) No food from breakfast was allowed back into the rooms, but the room had a nice sized fridge and a microwave. The hotel itself was kind of set back and off the beaten path, but safe. and close to a ton of restaurants, gas station, Wal-Mart, etc. The only thing that would have made this an excellent experience, would have been a better weekend price and a nicer drive from the main road to the property. We got a flat tire soon after we arrived, and I can't help but think we got it there.

• Liked — the beds
  • Disliked — the drive from the street to the property
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Baytown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2008

This evening I just ended up here as I drove out of nowhere. What a great hotel. It must be new because everything is so nice. The room is clean and well appointed and the front desk attendant was very nice. What a great suprise.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
JACKSON, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2007

My husband and I went there Nov 23 as party of his birthday surprise. His birthday was Thanksgiving. Anyway, we had a great stay at the hotel. The bed is to die for. The room was neat and clean, but for some reason the maids do not clean the tubs very well. I heard about that from another review on here. I always take me some lysol for the beds and tubs anyway. Other then that the room was fabalous. The breakfast was as well. The mall is near. The hotel is surrounded by restuarants and Walmart is next door. You have all you need. We didn't use the other commodities, but they have an indoor pool/outdoor pool and exercise room. I'm going to definitely stay again.

• Liked — THE BEDS
  • Disliked — CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Millbrook, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2007

This was my absolute best hotel experience ever!!! The hotel was clean, fresh, and obviously new. The staff was extremely pleasant and
the breakfast was better than I have experienced at more expensive hotels. The bedding - what can I say. I tried to buy the mattress, box springs, pillows and comforter!! I've never slept well while traveling but this particular stay was an exception. I slept late on
most of the mornings I was there simply because I didn't want to get out of the bed!! This hotel chain knew exactly what they were doing when they put in that bedding. For me, a good nights rest is important when I travel. And I must say, when in the Foley area, this
will be my hotel of choice. I simply cannot say enough good things about my stay. I'm heading back to the area in November and will stay
there again without hesitation - in fact, I'm looking forward to the bed!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Foley. I do NOT think you will be disappointed. ONE VERY SATISFIED TRAVELER.

• Liked — The bedding!!!
  • Disliked — Internet connectivity in the room was slow and somtimes not available at all.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Suites Foley? Share your experiences!