“Dont' Stop Here” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Alabama
“Dont' Stop Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

On Dec 1 around 5:00 a.m. we stopped here for breakfast. There was no one in the restuarant. We waited 25 min for a senior omlette and biscuits and gravy. When it arrived I took two bites of my omlette and it was beyond awful. My spouse took a couple bits of burnt biscuits and we decided to leave. The waitress was nice and I felt very sorry for her. Someone needs to fire the cook and get better help. People are out of work even in Orange Beach so I know IHOP can do better. We should not have had to pay $20 for a breakfast we couldn't eat.

• Visited December 2012

New Port Richey, Florida
“Very expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We both ordered omelettes made with egg white, which they offer but the omelette was so small we left hungry. All this while charging high prices. Not worth the money at all.

Visited November 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped here our second day in Gulf Shores because I love IHOP. The hostess was indifferent to us and it took her, literally, two full minutes to decide where she was going to seat us - there were only four other tables in the restaurant occupied at the time. The place was clean and our server was very friendly and eager to make sure that we had a good experience. The food was incredible. There was at least one manager on the floor at all times, and the price reasonable. The bathrooms were very clean and neat as well. I'd give this IHOP a good rating and would go back the next time I'm in town.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Mississippi
“Gross food & horrible service!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I love the IHOP back at home. This one is just disgusting! I ordered the steak omelet, I was gross with no flavor and the steak was awful! I agree with the previous posters about most of the staff being trailer trash. Our waitress looked like she was a meth head. She was screaming out over the restaurant and just obnoxious! She need to be taught manners and to lower her voice by sveral octaves. I will never go here again!!!

• Visited September 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Don't stop!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stopped in for breakfast on our way home from Gulf Shores. Place smelled like urine. Food was cold. Restaurant needs a good scrubbing & more attentive servers. My mom got sick after eating here. Don't waste your time here. You'll be disappointed &/or sick!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage IHOP, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.