“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Got a great rate on a really nice room.Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Room was clean, king bed was very comfortable. Close to lots of restaurants, shopping centers and the beach is only a 20 minute drive.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
I'm very happy to see that you were able to leave with a great experience to remember us by. Thank you for allowing us to cater your needs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The hotel is so convenient to everything. If you don't want to pay the $200-$400 a night on the beach, I would highly recommend staying here. They have a large outdoor pool, free breakfast and microwaves and refrigerators in every room. The General Manager is wonderful. He really cares about his hotel.
Stay here. You won't regret it!!!

Stayed July 2014
Dennis L, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. The staff here gives their all to provide everyone with a great memory to share with all. Please come back and see us again soon.
Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The rooms were nice. They had been remodeled and the improvements were noted. Enjoyed this stay. Very close to the shopping outlet, restaurants, and not too far from the beach. Great value for the money. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you kindly! We greatly appreciate your review of our hotel and hope to see you again soon! Anytime you're in the area please stop by and see what new things we have going on!!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The hotel was very clean,and the rooms were great. The staff and service was excellent. The entire staff makes you feel at home everyone was very helpful including the manager. It is very rare that the manager of any facility takes time from there busy day to assist the guest with any issues they may have. I am very fortunate to have experienced that type of service. The location of the hotel is awesome there is plenty of dining and shopping. The next time I visit Gulf Shores/Foley I will be sure to stay there.

Ida B.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Ms. Ida,

Thank you for the complements. The team here in Foley was glad to assist you during your stay. Your great experience with us is what we strive to attain.

We also hope that we see you again soon!

Enjoy!
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself is great. Clean, nice rooms. But I'm really surprised I didn't read more reviews about the frogs. The hotel has a reservoir in the back full of frogs. I have never heard frogs that loud. We could even hear them in our room. They probably aren't as big a problem in rooms on the other side of the hotel. But we were on the back side right next to the reservoir. I'm not sure there's anything that could be done about them but it was really too loud to be comfortable. The room and hotel were awesome other than that.

• Stayed May 2014
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Nicole,
Thank you for the wonderful review. This is the first I've heard of the frog issue. We have already begun looking into a solution for the frogs as this is the first I've heard of it. I hope that next time you are in the area that you can stay with us again!

Thanks again,

Dennis L
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This hotel is very clean and has a great staff. I will always appreciate them. Even helped me get my stuff to my room and back into my vehicle after my stay. THE PLACE TO STAY!! (Also located by great shopping and dining) Thanks from my family for taking good care of us for a week and a half.

• Stayed May 2014
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
It was our pleasure to assist you on your stay here. We greatly appreciate your review. I will be sure to acknowledge my staff on the great work they've done for you. Please come back and stay with us again. Take care. and good luck with your new home!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Wow! To be honest, I didn't have very high expectations, but this place blew me away! Rooms are super clean, service was good, the location is great, and of course, the prices are just right (even for the jacuzzi rooms). Safe to say I'll never stay anywhere else when I visit the Gulf Shores/Foley area!

• Stayed February 2014
Dennis L, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Jeff,

Thank you kind sir! It's our pleasure to bring you and all our guests the best possible experience while visiting the area and spending your time with us. We truly hope to see you again the next time you are down on either business or vacation time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foley
Comfort Suites Foley
Super 8
#6 of 10 in Foley
3.0 of 5 stars 91 reviews
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!