“Please stop being rude....” 1 of 5 stars

251-971-8359
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: A float from BeachnRiver Kayak Rentals begins at river's end of the Bon Secour River --- a river rich with history, intrigue and plenty of photo opportunities.
“Please stop being rude....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Didn't use this guy for rental, but while kyaking I was subjected to the owner of business verbaling assulting other people kyaking. Will never tell anyone about this guy, except to tell them not to go there.

Buffalo, NY
“Wonderfully relaxing, beautiful scenery, great wildlife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I thought this was just awesome. We have kayaked several times, but really liked the ones that these folks rent. They were very easy to maneuver. The river is very slow and meandering with beautiful scenery. We saw lots of wildlife - herons, turtles, osprey, pileated woodpeckers, fish.

The owners, "River Rick" and "Beachin' Betty" are very nice, easy going people. You can take as long or as short a time as you like. We sat and visited for quite a while after were finished and they told us a few terrific local spots to go eat.

All in all, we could not have asked for a better day!

Visited May 2013
“Three Generations Of Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wonderful memories were created! We had such a great time. The reviews are true. They greet you in the driveway and walk you to your car afterwards. Very friendly owners!!

Hunstville
“Great For the Entire Family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our 13 year old son, 8 year daughter, and my husband and I had a wonderful time kayaking! The water was cold, calm, and so relaxing. We had fun just floating and even playing in the water at one point. The wildlife was fun to spot (fish, heron, turtles). The time went so fast because of the fun we were having. We found a sandy bank to stop and have lunch as well. We will definitely we returning when we come to this area again. Additionally, the owners were friendly and very helpful. They made the experience even better!! - bring a water proof camera (possibly disposable) and a dry bag to put belongings in (or leave them in the car...they will get wet).

Visited May 2013
“Perfect Beginner's Kayak Rental!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been kayaking a few times, but I took my parents(67&65 yrs) who had never been on their own in the water at all. We all had a BLAST!! The river is calm, you can scoot around wherever you want. It was so easy and fun and I'm SO glad we did it! As long as we wanted for 35 bucks was a much better deal than any other kayak rental.