“Impressive Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Florence
Medina, Tennessee
“Impressive Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

My wife and I chose this Hampton Inn in Florence, AL over another Hampton Inn and Suites in the same town based upon two factors, first the number of Hilton Honor points required per night of stay and second, the previous positive reviews on this property that I had read about on-line in Trip Advisor.
Our selection of this property proved out to be a wise decision. Where as we had traveled through the Tri-Cities area before, we had never stopped, stayed, and explored the area. We found this Hampton Inn, which they called Mid-town location, to be excellently located if one's mission is shopping. It is less than a mile from the major shopping area and mall area in the Florence area.
This Hampton is apparently the older of the two Hamptons in Florence, however, the management had recently performed a total refurbishment of the property and had given it a new, modern look. We found everything to be extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly and well-trained. The area provided for the daily complimentary breakfast was roomy and offered a variety of food to choose from. We spent three wonderful nights there and enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend this property and will most certainly stay there again the next time we return to visit the area, which in all likelihood would be next Spring.

Room Tip: Very quiet location, any room location should fit your needs
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with the Tripadvisor Community!

We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodations. The Hampton Inn Midtown strives to provide each of our guests with a memorable and flawless experience.

I appreciate you mentioning the many retail and dining areas within a mile radius of our hotel.

Im pleased to hear that you were able enjoy our newly renovated property with all the new furnishings and interior decorating.

We hope to welcome you and your family back to the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown for another great stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

There is one thing I know for a fact I am going to get at a Hampton Inn...QUALITY. I think their 100% Guarantee is a benchmark that every hotel should strive for. I am sure they do not have to redeem this guarantee very often because of the high level execution of their service policy. The Hilton Brand should model this hotel throughout their suite of hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for providing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests so that we can constantly improve our guests experience. Im excited to hear that our hard work is paying of and our guests are enjoying their experience while staying with us!

I hope to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Florence, Midtown in the near future to truly exceed your expectations!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel was far from full yet I had very noisey neighbors. The TV reception was terrible and I was awaked by the fire alarm at 530 in the morning. The location to surrounding shopping and resturaunts was perfect. The hotel staff was helpful but we just had a bad experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. Our guests comments, both positive and negative assist us in evaluating the service we provide and allow us to continually improve our performance. We are quite concerned whenever our guests are less than 100 percent satisfied with their stay and always try to make it right when a problem arises.

I want to personnally apologize for the fire alarms going off. Fortuantly it was a false alarm and everyone was safe. I know this was something less than delightful to be woke up by and for that, please accept our deepest apologies.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.
Leo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at the Hampton in Florence, AL. The staff was very friendly and helpful at every level. The hotel is also very clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was always fresh with attentive staff. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! We're so thrilled that our team members were able to "WOW" you with each interaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown in the future for another excellent stay!
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

A very nice Hampton Inn for the lowest point stay ever. I would definately stay at this location again for the amount of HH Points I expended. I would imagine the regular cash price is also a similar value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to say thank you for staying with us.

We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a great value.

We value you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown.
Cedartown, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I plan to stay here every year on the motorcycle ride I am a part of. We get good, courteous service with no surprises. I know I can count on the staff and accomodations here. I will stay here again next year.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time post your kind comments about the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown!

We're so happy to hear that you plan to stay here every year during your motorcycle ride. We strive to provide reliable service that you can count on.

The Hampton Inn Florence Midtown will be happy to welcome you back next year.
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Usual Hampton Inn...good value, clean and tidy. Nice bathroom with stylish fixtures. Comfortable bed. Nicely decorated lounge/lobby/breakfast room. Good location and easy access. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Con: Room is a bit cramped near the desk

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Florence, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you found the Hampton Inn Florence Midtown to be a good value with clean and cofortable rooms. I appreciate you mentioning our good, accessable location and helpful staff. Hopefully we will be welcoming you back in the future for another great stay.

Been to Hampton Inn Florence? Share your experiences!