“Excellent caring staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen

You added Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   78 Liberty Hill Place, I-65 & State Rd 83, Exit 96 SE, Evergreen, AL 36401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Evergreen
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent caring staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Living in a big city you learn to hope for kindness but have no expectations. The Sleep Inn was a very nice accommodation, easy to find, clean and comfy. What sets them apart is their caring service. I really am not used to people calling me "Ma'am" which was very nice! And they don't stop caring after you've left their sight. Discovering that I left my prescription glasses under the pillow, I didn't expect to get them back. One phone call and I received them by mail. I know it sounds easy but it really takes everyone on their staff to have that standard of caring.
Thanks Sleep Inn Evergreen, Al.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed in room 110. The hotel was quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Air conditioning worked. Front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. This hotel is convenient to I-65. There is a Shrimp Basket restaurant in walking distance. My stay was comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to providing you with the best service and accommodations possible in the future!
Knoxville TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Sleep Inn has a bunch of glowing reviews but reality did not quite measure up. Overall it is a fine, lower tier motel, but nothing special. The building is relatively new but already getting a bit run down - stains on the elevator carpet and in the stairwell, a mirror in the room which was not attached to the wall etc. There was a noticeable chemical smell to the room, although it was clean and neat. The motel has the typical concrete block construction that transmits noise well and the sounds of movement overhead continued late and began early. The breakfast was very basic (box cereal of several types, generic sweet rolls/muffins, eggs, gravy, yogurt, etc; the coffee ok, but getting a second batch brewed when the first ran out required a request.) The staff were pleasant. On the plus side there were interior corridors; a sign by check in announced that pets were ok for a $10/night charge. The surrounding area is under construction and not a pleasant sight (or aroma). Overall it is ok for a night on the way to a destination, but there might be better choices in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We value your input and take it seriously. We will look into the problems you mentioned and getting them taken care of ASAP. As for the construction that is beyond our control but keep in mind in a years time there will be new stores and restraurants to make your stay that much more enjoyable!
Hilham, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a great stay at Sleep Inn.Surprized at the quality of this Hotel usaually stay at Holiday Inn Express, But only had Smaoking rooms available. We will be looking for Sleep Inns and Suites for future stays. Also Enjoyed the Hot breakfast provided. Really yummy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for you're positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stopped in unexpectedly to this establishment and was very pleased. I was greeted by a friendly staff member that quickly took care of me. My room was clean and I really liked the layout. The king size bed was comfortable with nice pillows that provided varying degrees of firmness. The breakfast provided met my dietary needs without any special requests. All in all this was a positive experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank You for taking the time out of your day to leave your feedback. We value your opinion very much and are pleased to know you had a great stay! We hope to see you next time you are coming through Evergreen.
Paintsville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have a canine assistant because my husband is a disabled veteran and I am also disabled with COPD. My husband checked into the room under his name. They needed a credit card so he handed them mine (without my consent). We were put in a room that smelled like dog urine and stale smoke. I though it was a "pet room" which is against the Federal laws for a canine assistant. They are working dogs and are to be treated as people. I have severe COPD and had to use my inhaler 4 times during the night because of the smell. I cannot be around smoking. Our room was right next to the dining room so we were woke up at 600 am after having to listen to a sexual encounter in the next room through the thin walls. That was on 7/13/13 and we checked out on 7/14. On 7/16 they used my credit card for 250.00 unauthorized charges. The room was under my husband's name and they had the unmitigated gall to charge My Card. Do not use this motel. IF we had not been on the road for a family emergency and had a reservation available, we would have left when we smelled the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

SleepInnEvergreen, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
We appreciate your opinion and take each comment serious. The charge you were charged for was smoking in a non smoking room. I personally removed the linen from your room the morning it was a check out. The smoke from that room was unbearable and had to be put out of order. Upon check in each guest signs the reg card and initials the part that states if evidence of smoke in a non smoking room is discovered then charges will be placed on the credit card. We did not charge your pet because of what kind of pet he was. Again the charge was for smoking in a non smoking room.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

The manager and staff were kind, courteous, and accommodating. The hotel was clean and organized. The complimentary breakfast was varied and everyone was happy. The pool was nice & clean. The hotel and staff both met and exceeded my expectations. The best!

• Stayed July 2013
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us your feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you agian soon!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen? Share your experiences!