“Never judge a book by its cover” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Elkton, Maryland
“Never judge a book by its cover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were traveling through the city and looking for a place to eat. We noticed a number of people going in and out so we decided to try it, we were very happen we did.
The portions were just right for lunch, the food was tasty ( I have the swamp pasta) it was great
and the service was outstanding.
However , they make a homemade bread pudding and it was probably the best I have ever had. There is not much more I can say, it may be a bit run down on the outside but by all means go inside and have a great meal.

• Visited September 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Not My Favorite, and No, Not Cajun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Sorry, but there needs to be improvement here. Every time I have ever eaten here, I feel like I have wasted my money, and the food doesn't sit well with me. The portions are huge and very fried and fattening-looking. I just don't feel healthy after having a meal here.

When I do visit, I go for the Gumbo, which is good, but for some reason, is like 95% okra. It tastes great, but why so heavy on okra? No idea. Occasionally, it has been too heavy on the salt to even eat, and I've had to send it back.

This restaurant is in an old historic building on the corner in downtown Eufaula, so that is a plus. I have tried Cajun Corner for both lunch and supper and my main feeling upon leaving is always, "Close, but not quite." It just doesn't satisfy.

To improve, I would love to see healthier options and fresher fish choices. I would love to see steamed dishes, smaller portions, and more variety on the menu. Whenever a friend suggests Cajun Corner as a lunch option, I usually try to steer in another direction. It COULD be better, but just isn't.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Colquitt, Georgia
“Great Spot for Lunch and Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have been here several times with business associates. Food is really good. They serve a bread that is wonderful and their salad has always been fresh.

• Visited August 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
“Good Spot For Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife found this place by chance, on our way from Panama City Beach to Atlanta Airport.

We were looking for a quick, reasonably priced lunch, and this place was perfect!

We both had grilled fish dishes with fries and salads. Both meals were nicely cooked with cajun spices. Service was friendly and prompt.

The building is part of what was formerly an old hotel, and is worth seing in its own right.

Glad to recommend!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Destin, Florida
“cool building”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a nice place in a very old building. The wait staff was friendly. The food was fresh and hot with big portions. I had a steak and my wife had a pasta dish topped with steak. We each took home a doggy bag. The prices were fair. I will stop there again if I'm in Eufala.

Visited August 2013