“Great Spot for Lunch and Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Colquitt, Georgia
“Great Spot for Lunch and Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have been here several times with business associates. Food is really good. They serve a bread that is wonderful and their salad has always been fresh.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
Durham, United Kingdom
“Good Spot For Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife found this place by chance, on our way from Panama City Beach to Atlanta Airport.

We were looking for a quick, reasonably priced lunch, and this place was perfect!

We both had grilled fish dishes with fries and salads. Both meals were nicely cooked with cajun spices. Service was friendly and prompt.

The building is part of what was formerly an old hotel, and is worth seing in its own right.

Glad to recommend!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Destin, Florida
“cool building”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a nice place in a very old building. The wait staff was friendly. The food was fresh and hot with big portions. I had a steak and my wife had a pasta dish topped with steak. We each took home a doggy bag. The prices were fair. I will stop there again if I'm in Eufala.

Visited August 2013
“Waited one hour for one refill!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We waited for over an hour for a simple salad! Did not receive entree for two hours! When I spoke with the manager she said she would give us a free dessert for the wait! When we were leaving, I asked for the dessert and she said she would give us two. (There were six of us.). What!?!?! When I complained, she said, "ok, I will give you three". If that's how you smooth the terrible service over, then you DO NOT need to be in management! Terrible experience!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Madeira Beach, Florida
“Best green fried tomatoes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Centrally located on the main drag through town, the Cajun Corner was housed in an old red brick two story building. Inside was decorated with island flare. My choice was fried Green tomatoes, crawfish and eggplant stixs. The tomatoes were outstanding and I doubt I will ever eat a more delicious batch ever again. They were that good. The service was fast which was good because my husband and I were starving. Please eat here...you won't be sorry.

Visited July 2013