“Good Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Panama City
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

Had a great lunch on 7/13/10. The food was good and the service was so fast we hardly had time to sit down. Those who complain about slow service must have hit a bad time.

61% Recommend
Eufaula, Alabama
“The service has always been poor. The...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010 via mobile

The service has always been poor. The food use to be worth dealing with it, but that is no longer so.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alabama
“Servicea nd food are not...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2008

Servicea nd food are not nearly as good since they relocated to the Dothan Highway.

Chipley
“Old Mexico Eufala Alabama”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

I love Old Mexico, and usually patronize the one in Marianna Florida on a regular basis. However, my visit to the Eufala Alabama restaurant was anything but pleasant.
I am disabled and have a service dog. The manager told me I had to leave after I was seated because of my service dog. I showed him my dogs certification papers and he was wearing his service vest. The manager actually called the Eufala Police Department, who responded and literally saved the day by telling the manager he was absolutey wrong, and could be fined $2500.00 for interferring with a working animal and disabled person.
Do you think I got an applogy from the management? NO I did not! I didn't even get a kiss my butt, just the bill and rudeness.
I personally will never step foot in that restaurant again, and probably will never patronize Old Mexico anywhere for that matter. In addition, I have told all my friends and family, who in turn will not patronize them for the embarassment I was caused! Lesson learned, have cell phone with attorney's number in it for such situations!!!