“Last visit disappointing” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula

Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   136 Towne Center Blvd, Eufaula, AL 36027 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Eufaula
Lakemont, Georgia
“Last visit disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

My elderly Mom and I have stayed for years at the Jameson Inn during our annual visit to Eufaula. This years visit was the first time we have been disappointed in the room we received. There was a blood stain on the topsheet of my bed, a ring around the water level of the toilet, and a brown stain on the outside of the toilet. I was so disgusted that I can say for certain that we will not be staying there again next year. I feel a clean room is the bare minimum I should expect for my hard earned money, we did not get that this year.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
EufaulaJameson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Dear Doris F.,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies that your stay was not perfect. Your comments are important to us as we always strive to provide the best for our guest. This room was certainly not up to our standards and has been addressed with our housekeepers. Again, thank you for taking you valuable time & we look forward to having another opportunity to serve you with a clean room on your next visit to Eufaula.

Cara Hutto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We have stayed in a couple of motels in Eufaula as we have passed through to other places. All of the others motels in Eufaula have been DUMPS!( Days Inn specifically-nasty!). The only other one I would consider is the Hampton Inn and it was booked up. It was reasonably priced for a three star hotel. They accept AAA so I got a discount. We had a wedding to go to in Atlanta and Eufaula AL was half way for us. We had my new 4 week old grandson so we decided to break up the trip and spend the night. I took a chance on this motel and was pleasantly surprised. It was very well maintained and the parking lot was well lit. The lobby was clean and the front desk polite. The rooms all have doors to the outside not an inside hallway. It is a two story motel and we were on the ground floor so I didnt use the elevator or the stairs. The room was very clean (I am very picky about moldy smelling rooms because I have asthma) The room smelled clean and was well furbished. Linens and towels were clean and stocked. The bed was comfortable and extra pillows. Our room was a king room and had a micro/refridgerator but my son's room didn't. There is a Mexican restauurant next door(we didnt eat there this time, but have in the past and it was good) and a McDonalds within walking distance. There was a Walmart next door at one time but it has since moved down the road. I think there is a Winn Dixie nearby.
We did have the free breakfast in the morning and I think is was just ok. Nothing special. The breakfast area is very small. The whole menu was just carbs. There were muffins, bagel, toast, waffles you make yourself, cereal ect. milk, juice. There was no fresh fruit or anything that had protein in it. I am a diabetic and I would have enjoyed something with protein. Peanut butter or boiled eggs would have been nice. So I had a half bagel and cream cheese and milk.
So that is my only complaint.
I didnt check out the pool or exercise room because we arrived late and left early.
Check out was easy and the morning front desk was friendly.
As we were leaving we noticed a small campground for RV's adjacent to the hotel. Just basic water and electric hookups. I assume it is owned by the hotel. Very well maintained also.
I will definately stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Dear ScottPam R:

Thank you so much for sharing you experience at the Jameson Inn of Eufaula, Al. We take pride in our hotel and on delivering excellent customer service to all our guests. It is always great to know our efforts are noticed and appreciated. As far as the breakfast is concerned, I am addressing the issue of what we offer in that we don’t have a lot of protein items. I understand that everyone has certain dietary needs & we need to accommodate them. We look forward to making your next stay even better.

Cara Hutto
Vero Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Selected this hotel because of the good reviews posted on TripAdvisor and the paucity of alternatives. Our experience was unfavorable: multiple bugs in the room, ice machine broken, no tissues in the box, and noise until 12:20 am on a Monday morning. The air conditioner, tv, and beds worked fine, so the basics were delivered but the experience was less than expected.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I chose Jameson Inn in large part for what appears to be a lake-front location, near restaurants, etc. However, when I arrived following my GPS's guidance to the hotel, I discovered it's located in an entirely different place, basically across from the Eufaula Square Shopping Center, quite far from the water. The hotel itself is fine, but nothing special -- a nicer roadside motel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Opp, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

My sister & I have been staying at The Jameson Inn of Eufaula for the past 2 yrs while working in the area. During that time, we have come to know the staff very well & are treated like family. Everyone is always so nice & helpful. Our rooms are always clean & we love sitting by the pool in the evening after a days work. The very comfortable beds let us get a good night rest for the next day.They have the comp. station in the lobby so I can get on the internet to check my emails. I would definitely refer this hotel to my friends & family.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

My stay at the Jameson Inn Eufaula was excellent. Cara Hutto, GM &Tricia Green & the rest of her staff really now how to run a hotel. Everybody was so friendly & helpful. The rooms were clean & the beds were sooo comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to all my friends & family!!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

Once again my husband and I stayed for several days at the Jameson Inn in Eufaula, AL, and we were so glad we did! The hotel is convenient to restaurants and shopping. Our spacious room was squeaky clean and quiet. The air conditioner ran quietly continuously and we were not disturbed in the night by a noisy air conditioner cutting on and off. Internet access is free and the connection is great. A complimentary breakfast is served in the room next to the lobby. The employees are friendly, courteous and efficient. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula? Share your experiences!