“Best value and good food near Eufaula” 4 of 5 stars

229-334-5912
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Eufaula
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best value and good food near Eufaula”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

Have eaten there twice now and very pleased both times. Most recently on 8-2-09. When traveling from Florida to Atlanta, this is one of the few good restaurants in the area. It will take you about 4 miles out of your way probably, but well worth it. It is clean and food is good and plentiful. Servers take care of you and work hard. They have a buffet (I think daily, but not sure how often) but on Sundays it is around $8-9 I think. I think weekdays it is less. Good southern food on the buffet, vegetables, salad bar, fried chicken, etc. Buffet has more good tasting choices than most I have been to. Ordering off menu is great too. Husband not too happy with pork barbecue but I had a burger and fries and burger was one of the largest and best tasting I have ever had. Fries are thick and mouthwatering too. Great choices for kids.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere