“Great little coffee place on the way to the beach!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 41 restaurants in Eufaula
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little coffee place on the way to the beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside and enjoyed our coffee and bagels with the locals. It was a terrific break from our drive to the beach. Quaint and clean! The food was great!

Visited March 2013

87% Recommend
“A "feel good" vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I were passing through town and wanted to eat lunch somewhere other than your typical fast food chain. The owner/operator greeted us and explained some of the menu choices we were considering. I am a little quirky about my food, so she happily offered to adapt half of one of the large wraps to my liking and do the other side to my husband's request. Our food was excellent! One of the best wraps I've ever had. It was obviously fresh and made on the spot. We will definitely make it a priority to stop again next time we are "passing through"!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“...just what I needed....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Passing through Eufaula around breakfast time on the way to the beach? Don't wanna eat fast food chain crap? Bacon, eggs, biscuits, breakfast sandwich, and the cinnamon roll were all great. The ladies working were sweet and friendly. Atmosphere was laid back and homey. Clean and well organized. I'll definitely be stopping here again next time through Eufaula.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Disappointing food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went there to have burgers, a specialty of the place, and they were out. So one of us had a tuna taco, which came out as a wrap with the lettuce hot. Tasted like tuna was not from a can, though. Another of us had the chicken quesadilla, and the chicken tasted and looked canned. I had the chicken salad sandwich, and it was ok, not special. A printer would be nice for those using the wireless access.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We were driving back from Panama City and stopped here (rather than all the fast food). They were very friendly. Chicken salad was delicious! Eggs were perfectly cooked and fresh. This place is a diamond in the rough! Homemade cinnamon rolls and pound cake too!