“Always good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Enterprise, Alabama
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is our favorite chinese in Enterprise. Take out is plentiful and inexpensive and the quality is always the same - just plain good! They have several "eat in" tables, but it is not a buffet....counter service only!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
“Fast service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

This has always been my favorite Chinese food in Enterprise. It's convenient when you work later hours because they stay open later than they say they are open. The crab ragoon is my favorite and they make it the best. The staff is always nice. P.S. this is not a Chinese Buffet so other raverage review is mistaken.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Rucker, Alabama
“This is why...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012 via mobile

the man that took my order over the phone was very polite. Food took 10 mins to prepare, enough time for me to drive to the restaurant. I arrive and for whatever reason, his attitude changed. He didnt respond when i said hello, he only said my total. I handed him the money and the change owed to me was rudely placed on the counter. I returned the attitude and threw the to-go menu over the counter. The food was ok. Theres no reason for me to return to this place. Maybe he had a bad day but that was it for me

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere