“Three dining options; hibachi grill, table service, or sushi bar.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miyori Japanese Steakhouse

Miyori Japanese Steakhouse
1016 Rucker Blvd., Enterprise, AL
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 67 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: just google miyori enterprise. Thanks!
Description: just google miyori enterprise. Thanks!
Enterprise, Alabama
“Three dining options; hibachi grill, table service, or sushi bar.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Haven eaten here several times I would say that it is an above average Japenese Steakhouse. You have the choice of eating at a hibachi grill where a chef prepare your food in from of you, a table where you order from the menu, or at the sushi bar. This visit we did table service but they let you order the same food as they have at the hibachi grill. I ordered hibachi Tuna rare. It came cooked perfectly with the hibachi fried rice and vegetables. For $16.95 I got the entree plate, soup, salad, and ice cream dessert. Not a bad deal as both my daughter and I shared the plate and took leftovers home.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ansbach, Germany
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went there with the family on a Friday evening. The food was good as was the service. Very good value. Good hibachi chef. Decent amount of food so you will come away feeling like you got your money's worth. The only negative that I saw was the cleanliness of the men's bathroom was not great. Overall though I would recommend it.

• Visited April 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“Good Hibachi and Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food and sushi was great, the bar was limited, and service was a little slow at times. I will go back, it is definitely the best hibachi in Enterprise.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice service and the food was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were visiting the area for a military course for my husband. Met some friends who now reside in Enterprise. This is one of their favorite places. The food was very good, the service was great. We order hibachi meals which came out exactly as ordered. I recommend this place especially if you want to get away from the "chain" restaurants.

• Visited December 2012
pensacola florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had to go to Enterprise for my daughters band competition last weekend and not really knowing the area I pulled up restaurants on my GPS. We actually found this place because of a wrong turn. That was the best wrong turn we have ever taken. Our chef (Hibachi) was amazing. I do not know his name, but he was so funny and entertaining. Everyone was very nice. They said hello as soon as we walked in the door and said goodnight to us when we left. When I say everyone, I mean everyone.
The food was amazing!!!!!!! My husband had shrimp and I had chicken and shrimp. We also had the California roll. The sushi was very fresh and tasty. The portions were very generous. I ended up taking half my food home lol.
This restaurant is great for both families, and for taking a date to. You will not be disappointed, we sure were not. Thank you for the great service and food. We had a lot of fun, We will be going back next time we are in Enterprise.

• Visited October 2012