“Outstanding customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have never in my life experienced such grand customer service at a hotel prior to tonight. My mother and I rolled up around 9:30pm from Atlanta...tired and ready to relax. Unfortunately, I'm usually expecting to be greeted by a grumpy desk person at this time of night. Instead I was pleasantly surprised to receive a very warm welcome from lacresha. My mother and I then ventured upstairs to our very clean and stylishly decorated room. After a few minutes my mother went back down to the front desk snack bar to purchase some water and popcorn. Lacresha apologized and told her they don't sell popcorn but that she is asked by customers all the time. My mother proceeded to ask, Jay, another hotel staff member, for directions to Publix to buy the popcorn (we really wanted some popcorn!) . Jay then insisted on going to Publix to get the popcorn for us himself! My mother pleaded with him not to go on our behalf and he would hear of nothing less. He promptly left for the grocery store at five minutes to 10pm. We realized after he left that Publix would close at 10pm! When he returned, we expected there to be no popcorn. On the contrary jay was carrying a big box of it and said he opened Publix just for us. He refused to accept any payment and handed my mom two bags of popcorn and indicated he would sell the rest at the snack bar. The only thing he requested was that we review his hotel on Tripadvisor so here I am! I can promise that this is the ONLY hotel we will EVER stay at in Enterprise, Alabama! A huge thank you to Jay and Lacresha for making our night here so special!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BW36330, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We appreciate your very kind words and are so delighted that our service surpassed your expectations. We hope that you will come and stay with us again, because guests like you make our job so much more enjoyable. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed at many hotels/motels over the years, but Best Western beats any of them by far. The quality for the price is unbeatable. I have never had a bad experience at a Best Western. I recommend these hotels to everyone I can.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We hope that each time you visit with us, you continue to enjoy your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had an amazing stay. Everything was clean, comfortable, and pleasant. We met our family who were returning from Korea and everyone was very comfortable. The manager went out and bought a new pack-n-play for our grandson to use. Stay here, you won't be sorry!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate you and your family. Anything that we can do to increase the pleasure in your stay, we will try our best to make happen. We look forward to you visiting us again.
Clearwater, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We spent a few nights at this hotel for a military function at nearby Fort Rucker. The location was convenient and the lobby was clean and attractive. We had hoped to use the swimming pool and self-laundry while we were here, but the swimming pool was completely green with algae (steps were slippery going into the water) and the washer on-site was broken and out of service. Our room and bathroom was clean. The pillows in our room were firm, the carpet was clean but stained, and sheets were thin and worn. The door on our closet was broken, as was the door on our dresser. The room has a window air unit that worked well and internet service that is free (although it is unsecured -- no password). Parking is free and the cable tv had many choices and worked well. Breakfast was complimentary and consisted of juice, coffee, cereal, muffins, bagels, and a Jimmie Dean breakfast muffin you heat yourself in the microwave. I had stayed here before within the past 12 months and I had not encountered any issues then (I hadn't sought to swim or do laundry then so I don't know the condition of the pool or self-service laundry then). Perhaps our recent experience may not be indicative of the overall experiences of others. However, I will not book a room here again because the condition of the pool was so poor that it made me uncomfortable with everything else. I did speak to the person at the front desk who was pleasant but unaware of the pool's condition; he indicated that these issues would be addressed in the near future. Meanwhile, I believe the pool should have been temporarily closed for health and safety reasons and it was not to the best of my knowledge.

Room Tip: Avoid booking here if swimming in the pool is a priority as it may not be well-maintained.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you would stay with us again so that we can provide you with a better experience. Also, we appreciate your feedback, as we are always looking to improve
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Rooms clean, beds comfortable. Outdoor pool was clean. Exercise room has dumbbells available for upper body. Walk to shopping center possible for chain restaurants and walking exercise. Breakfast was ample with clean area. Parking was ample.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind review. If there is anything that we can do to improve, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Mobile, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel was immaculate, the staff was very helpful, and the location was convenient. Overall the hotel provided exactly what I was looking for (all of the above plus a great breakfast, high speed internet, and late check out) at what I believe to be a decent price. I will definitely use this hotel again and recommend it to those visiting the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Awesome! Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to you staying with us again, and we hope that your next visit is just as enjoyable.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great hotel in the area, stayed there a few times, staff always very nice. Would stay there again when I am in the area. Breakfast could have been a little more plentiful but other than that, I was very impressed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for continually visiting us here at Best Western. We are working on improving our breakfast. If there are any specific items that you would like to see added, please let us know.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn? Share your experiences!