“BBQ flavored tea” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dothan, Alabama
“BBQ flavored tea”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I worked at a nearby retail store. We went here often, and the food was always average tasting. The last time I went will be my last time due to the sweet tea being flavored like bbq sauce.

Visited July 2012

Destin, Florida
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have just average BBQ Pork. The baked beans are really good with pieces of chipped pork in them. Don't get the brunswick stew. It is more like vegetable soup than good southern brunswick stew. They do have reasonable lunch specials.

Visited September 2012
Marion,IN
“I can't rate the food because.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

...they didn't have much. We were driving around Dothan looking for a place to dine and wanted some BBQ. We passed by Larry's and it looked like a nice place from the outside. The inside was pretty nice looking also and we were promptly greeted and seated. I looked at the menu and thought to myself that for a BBQ place, the menu had more other things than BBQ. The server came and I asked her what pieces of chicken were available with the rib/chicken combo. She was not sure. OK well I will just have ribs with BBQ baked beans and another side. My wife ordered the pork dinner with BBQ beans and another side. A few mins later the server returned and said the kitchen had burned the beans and they were not selling them, so we both picked something else. A little more time passed and the server came back telling my wife they had no more pulled pork. What BBQ place does not have pulled pork? That was enough for us so we left and sought out another place to eat. So needless to say I cannot give Larry anything but a poor.

• Visited October 2012