“Service has gotten better” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Enterprise, Alabama
“Service has gotten better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

My family stopped going to this Hooters about two years ago because the service was horrible. The waitress's were too busy talking and hanging out at the tables with flirty with guys. They never returned to tables to refill drinks unless you flagged them down or they were bringing our food. But my wife and decided to give it another chance and we were pleasantly surprise the Hooters girl "Vic" that served us was very attentive to our needs. It did take about twenty-five minutes to get about food though but that was not her fault. When the food arrived at our table it was cooked perfectly. I had there wings original style and my wife had there fried chicken sandwich. We both enjoyed our dishes very much. I hope the keep up the good wrk they have done improving service.

Visited August 2013

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Hooters surprised me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Been to many Hooters in Florida. After experiencing blah food, hadn't been back for 9 years. A co worker suggested going to the one here in Dothan and I'm glad I did. Compared to 9 years ago, the menu looks much better. I got the three mile island naked wings and they were cooked and sauced perfectly. The chili was good and the best fried pickles I've ever had! I wanted to continue to dislike Hooters, but I'm a changed man! I'll be back again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Georgia
“Ok I guess”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Good is always good, service is slacking a lil tho. Most of the girls there are sticks and have no curves what so ever. It's a bit pricey also. Wings are ok but beef I Brady's is way better. Not a personal fave!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Typical Hooters”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Sexy girls and average food. Let's face it, if it wasn't for the sexily dressed waitresses, Hooters would have been extinct eons ago.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Dothan Hooters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Same great food and service as we have had at all Hooters restaurants we have visited. We usually sit outside and enjoy the fresh air as we eat.

Visited July 2012