“Always great” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dothan, Alabama
“Always great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

As someone who has grown up in Dothan I have eaten at this Cracker Barrel more times than I can remember and it is consistently great! I get the same thing every time and it always tastes as great as before. I would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2012

67% Recommend
Jackson, TN
“Good food next to the Country Inn Suites we stay at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We enjoy eating at Cracker Barrel when traveling, and nice to have it next to the hotel we stay in. When traveling it is nice to be able to select even a breakfast late in the day. Usually one of us has a breakfast and the other a dinner. We always feel Cracker Barrel can meet our needs when traveling. And the gift shop is quite nice too! :)

Visited November 2012
Skipperville, Al
“Worse Cracker Barrel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We always eat at the Cracker Barrel Stores when we travel but we decided to try our local store. I oldered the muffin with yogurt like I always do. The muffin was raw in the middle and cold. I asked them to please finish cooking the muffin and the manager came to the table and told me that they never warmed them unless the customer asked for them to be warmed!! We have tried alot of cracker barrel restaurants and I have never had to ask for them to be warmed. They are always hot and delicious. I wrote a complaint and was told that the manager would be in touch with me in a few days. It has been 3 months and I have not heard a word from her. We will NEVER eat at this Cracker Barrel again. We will travel 2 hours to eat at another one.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bonifay, Florida
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service is a little iffy:sometimes it's good, sometimes not. But the food has always been great (breakfast especially; the Bran muffins are incredible). & I *love* to shop the store once I'm done eating :)

Visited October 2011
Destin, Florida
“Nothing like Southern Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The employees were friendly and the food was very good however the sweet tea was the best! I had a bowl of turnip greens that were cooked to perfection. The gravy for the hamburger steak I had was wonderful and I wished I could make it the same way. My 5 year old niece had the kids shrimp with macaronni that she enjoyed.

Visited August 2012