“Worse Cracker Barrel” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Skipperville, Al
“Worse Cracker Barrel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We always eat at the Cracker Barrel Stores when we travel but we decided to try our local store. I oldered the muffin with yogurt like I always do. The muffin was raw in the middle and cold. I asked them to please finish cooking the muffin and the manager came to the table and told me that they never warmed them unless the customer asked for them to be warmed!! We have tried alot of cracker barrel restaurants and I have never had to ask for them to be warmed. They are always hot and delicious. I wrote a complaint and was told that the manager would be in touch with me in a few days. It has been 3 months and I have not heard a word from her. We will NEVER eat at this Cracker Barrel again. We will travel 2 hours to eat at another one.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Bonifay, Florida
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service is a little iffy:sometimes it's good, sometimes not. But the food has always been great (breakfast especially; the Bran muffins are incredible). & I *love* to shop the store once I'm done eating :)

Visited October 2011
Destin, Florida
“Nothing like Southern Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The employees were friendly and the food was very good however the sweet tea was the best! I had a bowl of turnip greens that were cooked to perfection. The gravy for the hamburger steak I had was wonderful and I wished I could make it the same way. My 5 year old niece had the kids shrimp with macaronni that she enjoyed.

Visited August 2012
London
“Good food, Luke warm.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We are here during our night stop over in Dothan. The waiting staff were generally friendly, the manager bustled around but did not speak to anyone. The cat fish my companion had was hot and fresh and highly recommended. I had the sampler which was unfortunately luke warm. Tasty, but not hot.

Visited July 2012
alabama
“Quick and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food was quick and the manager was always in view keeping the staff moving quickly and efficiently. Our waitresses was very polite and helpful.

Visited May 2012