“Not your average hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Thomasville, Georgia
“Not your average hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here for bama jam 2012 and didn't regret it. I am not a hotel person at all but am planning on staying here next year for the jam 2013. Not only did we find a great deal but everything here impressed me. The bathroom, bedroom, lobby, everything was cleaned and smelled fresh. The breakfast was delicious, as were the fresh baked cookies served throughout the day in the lobby. It is in the center of the city which is convenient. The manager, room service, and secretaries were all friendly. I was very pleased! My only complaint is that the fitness room was small and hot.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
We would like to thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to write such a review. I am confident that many future travellers will find your input very helpful before selecting a hotel in Dothan.

We have a number of such events in or around the Dothan area. Any time you are coming to Dothan, be sure to let us know.

Randy Brown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was recommended through a travel site, as we were looking for nearby hotels for bama jam 2012. It was perfect! Extremely clean, breakfast was great (98 health score from health dept) and manager Randy was more than helpful! Will definitely stay again when we are in Dothan!

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
We would like to thank you so much for the wonderful rating and comments; this will go a long way in assisting others in finding a place to stay in Dothan. My whole team has been provided with a copy of your comments.

In service it is the genuine hospitality from the heart that makes a business stand out. We are so pleased that we were able to make your experience far exceed expectations.

We look forward to your next visit to our fine city. In the mean time, i remain at your service.

334-479-8900
Leavenworth, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed here for 8 nights for work and it was nice. The location is great with food and entertainment really close. The rooms and staff were very nice. The breakfast was hot and very good. The only complaint I would have would be the interent. Wireless is in every room but very slow. So slow sometimes that I would be kicked off my work computer. Overall this is a very small compalint.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
We are so pleased to read of your recent stay. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my apology regarding internet access. With your group we had a great deal of downloads, which took up most of our bandwidth. If there is anything we can do prior to your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

334-479-8900 x 400
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this inn for none (9) days for a business related trip. I really enjoyed the kind and courteous staff. The hot and served fresh complementary breakfast was substantial enough that it carried me right up to lunch. The in-hotel workout room allowed me the abilities to keep to my daily regimens with a little familiarity of the systems. The pool, which I didn't utilize, was nice, clean and well maintained with entry of towels in the immediate vicinity. The times that I left my "do not disturb" tag on the door were the only times that my room wasn't cleaned and amenities not restored. My only discomfort was very minimal, the Internet bandwidth was slow for the devices I used, personal discomfort only. Great place to stay while in the Dothan/Enterprise/Ozark areas.

• Stayed June 2012
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
We all enjoyed having you and your group with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am sure others will also appreciate the input.

My technical team will be evaluating the internet access issue you mentioned.

We look forward to having you as our guest again, if your travels bring you to the area.

334-479-8900 x 400
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is my second stay at a Country Inn in 2 nights. Why I have never stayed in one before I don't know. This one is just as nice as the first and I will have to say the staff and property are very nice and the rooms have it all. Very Clean large rooms and tons of stuff to do int the area. Looking for my next Country Inn, Thank you for a great resting place Carlson~!

Room Tip: A room with the Hot tub....
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
We were so pleased to read your review. Please do not feel bad, others have mentioned that they were not as familar with the Country Inn & Suites brand, therefore you are not alone. We are just glad that you have found us now. This forum is one of the best ways to get our name out there for all travellers.

If there is anything we can do prior to or on your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

Talladega, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Recently stayed five nights here while visiting with family....Randy Brown(manger) and his staff go the extra mile to make their guests feel at home. We will definately stay here again!

Room Tip: The king rooms are wonderful.......
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
We are truly honored to read your review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience. This will be shared with my whole team and I am confident other travellers will be pleased to read your review, as well.

We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon. In the mean time, if there is anything we can do to be of further assistance, we are only a call or email away.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

I came for one week during a work trip and found the hotel to be clean, spacious and fully equipped. Swimming pool, jacuzzi, small workout room and great continental breakfast. When I made the reservation, one of my nights the hotel was full. Upon check-in the manager went to great lengths to get us a room that night so we didn't have to switch hotels. Which he did. Even free cookies in the lobby. Great stay!

Stayed April 2012
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, April 15, 2012
Dear AmsterdamTennis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and will remain at your service.

You input will go a long way in helping other travellers find a good place to stay. Your kind words are appreciated and we will do our best to maintain these high standards.

randy.brown@countryinns.com

Been to Country Inn & Suites Dothan? Share your experiences!