“Nice hotel. Staff was uninformed.” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Nice hotel. Staff was uninformed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

The hotel Was good, but the guy working the front desk was clueless. Hopefully they find someone to replace him.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I came to Dothan to attend a conference and stayed at the Comfort Suites. It was clean and contemporary and comfortable. I really liked the breakfast, I had something different every day. The room was so nice - it was bigger than I expected. I liked being able to sit on a sofa and watch TV or read. After a few days ( I stayed 4 days), it felt cozy because I started getting to know the people who work there and even other guests I would see at breakfast. I found all the staff to be professional and helpful. I reccommend this place - clean, safe and friendly! Oh, and its across the street from a Walgreens AND a grocery store!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! Very clean and staff is very friendly!

• Stayed October 2011
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

My husband and I stopped for the night at this Comfort. Have to say it one of the best stays we've had anywhere, in any hotel/motel (5 star to what's a star) in awhile.
From the grounds to the beds....pretty class act for a reasonable room rate.
I am beyond picky and find it hard to ignore that we pay way to much for crappy places 90% of the time(clean, safe, customer service, etc)...And....this Manager and his staff need a raise... I am a Happy Camper...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Sullivan, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

We stayed here for four days at the beginning of June. Everything was great except one deskclerk did not make you feel welcomed. All other clerks and staff made you feel good. Pool was great and breakfast was good.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

This had got to be the best hotel in the city! The rooms were nice, clean and fresh. The breakfast was fresh, hot and yummy! The staff both front desk and housekeeping were wonderful. I forgot some personal items and was provided with the things I left behind. I couldn't of asked for a better place to stay. WILL BE BACK!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

The hotel was just average. Room not very clean, I reported it to The desk Clerk Tiffany and she was so very rude and unprofessional, she did not offer an apolgy once and refused to move me. It was clear that she felt I was wasting her time. I then reported it to the Manager in the morning. This was a bigger waste of time. GM Kim was even more difficult and rude. The hotel needs to learn basic customer service skills. I normally dont even write reviews but they were so rude that I felt the public should be alerted.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
comfort1650, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this review, November 7, 2010
I want to say that I am very sorry for your experience. I would like to be able to speak with you about your situation. This is not how we treat our guests and I have tried to go back through our customers and have not been able to find anything. Please give me a moment of your time to talk with you about your situation and I will more than happy to clear up any negative feelings you have about our hotel. Thank you in advance...Customer service is our number one priority...

Been to Comfort Suites Dothan? Share your experiences!