“Awesome place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

this place has awesome character. Made out of a old wooden barn it retains that rural charm. The food is good too.

Visited July 2012

92% Recommend
Baskin, LA
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The steak was perfectly cooked and tasty. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant had a home town feel. I would definitely go there again.

Visited May 2013
Tallahassee, FL
“Great food, great prices, great service...just great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at the Red Barn with some friends we were visiting in Demopolis over the Christmas holiday. What a great experience! Our server (bless it, I can't remember her name) was exceedingly sweet and wonderfully adept at her job. I got the 10 ounce ribeye, and it was cooked to a perfect mid-rare temperature with a delectable seasoning! My boyfriend had pork chops and the plate was massive! So much food we took extra home in boxes, despite our bellies being über full. Can't waste food that tasty! The ambiance is nice and cozy, and since they were decorated for Christmas it felt even happier than in sure it normally does. We will definitely visit here again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The Red Barn seems to be a fixture in Demopolis. It enjoys a loyal following with many residents. I dined at the Red Barn with a two other people while in town on business. After bringing beverages, our server was not seen for an extraordinarily long time. We eventually decided to help ourselves to the salad bar. While making salads, our server appears and takes our orders. (Where were you for the last 20 minutes?) I had fried shrimp, which was fine but not a standout. I did like the cocktail sauce which had plenty of horseradish. My experience was that the food is fine and the service subpar. I'm willing to try another place for dinner on my next visit to Demopolis.

• Visited November 2012