“Demopolis Satisfaction” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   943 US Hwy 80 W, Demopolis, AL 36732 (Formerly North Park Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Tampa, Florida
“Demopolis Satisfaction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel on a main route of a small town, was pleasantly new and updated with a friendly staff.
The breakfast was hardy and enjoyable. The staff reacted quickly to requests. The hotel is in a good central location of the city but without extraneous noise concerns.

Room Tip: Demopolis does not have a Marriott property, but this will do nicely. All was quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
mauree_anne_king, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear BloomingB,

On behalf of our hotel staff we were delighted to receive your kind words. We all strive to do our very best to make each stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible. Thank you for being a guest at Comfort Inn of Demopolis and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lampasas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Completely renovated rooms, very comfortable. We like our coffee and they have fresh brewed coffee available 24/7. The price was right too. The location is also very good as it is easy access to restaurants and stores. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: This is a smoke free motel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The front desk agent BLEW ME AWAY with her warm greeting and positive attitude. Whatever they pay her, it isn't enough! I had seen the previous reviews, but the other hotels in the area were booked and I ended up here. I'm so glad I gave them a chance! From the moment I walked in, I knew this place was under new management or ownership. The common areas were clean. The furnishings in the room were nice. The carpets were clean. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast exceeded my expectations. When I checked out, the young man at the front desk was pleasant and made sure to ask if I enjoyed my stay and if everything was to my satisfaction. I got the impression that if I had anything negative to say (which I didn't) that he would make sure it was addressed. They know they are fighting an uphill battle because of previous neglect and are obviously trying to repair this property and their reputation! The only thing I noticed worth mentioning is that the pool is still a work in progress. If I had to stay in the area again, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The lady at the front desk was very happy and chipper. Its always relaxing when you have a long day on the road to have a sweet attituded receptionist. Apparently they have upgraded because the towels weren't too scratchy and the furniture in the room was nice. The pillows are gigantic and hard, but the bed wasn't bad. They have flat screen tv's.
My only complaint is that they advertise a fitness center, and there are arrows pointing to a fitness center, but there is no fitness center.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jason W, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments. Our Fitness Center will be opened soon. It and our pool are part of the last stages of our renovations.
Mobile
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed here November 2012 for an Alabama game day weekend. Recommended to us by manager of another place we like to stay when in Demopolis (they were full that weekend). New ownership, complete renovation top to bottom. Is becoming Comfort Inn. Friendly staff, clean rooms, updated furnishings, new carpet throughout, comfortable beds, everything worked. Not the Ritz, but good value. Enjoyable experience and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!