“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Fairhope, Alabama
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very small and tight seating.... But.....Delicious, Great Sandwiches, and even better Pizza!! We have never had a bad meal, and the meal usually ends with the word "yummy":) Has a small bar, yet is family friendly as long as you don't mind the tight space....well worth a visit!

Visited June 2014

“Fair Pizza, good service high prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The pizza was okay and the service was good. But be prepared for a 10% up charge if you get your order to go. (For to go boxes) No one told us when we called to order and surprise its on the bill when you get there. They did give me a free sweet tea while I waited but I had rather not been charged $4 extra for a box. Yt

Mobile, AL
“Great pizza and beer selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Liked everything! Food was fresh and high quality. Service is always good we and love the atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
Daphne, Alabama
“Delicious and a must try.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food and lots of it! My favorite is the tuna sandwich and spinach salad. The balsamic vinaigrette is the BEST I've ever had.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“A hangout with awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have friends that eat here like clockwork. I have eaten here a few times over the years and always get a great meal and great atmosphere, it just simply is not in my travel path, so I have to go out of my way to eat there.

The Waitresses are the same ones for years now ( best I can remember) and are on their game every time I visit. This visit it was for lunch after church, and I don't know who was assigned to be our server, because both of the Ladies were taking care of us and were doing an outstanding job.
I had a ribeye sandwich and it tasted great, and was very tinder. the roasted potatoes were awesome.
I often have folks staying in Daphne on business ask me where to eat and I always send them to Vinny's because it is Local, not a chain, and has great food, great service and leaves a good impression of the area. You cant beat it.

• Visited June 2014