“Too Good for Just a Night's Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Houston, Texas
“Too Good for Just a Night's Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a nice hotel conveniently located along I-10. It seemed recently built or renovated, and the room/suite was one of the biggest I have ever stayed at, for this level of price. The only regret I have about this stay is that I only spent one night here, enroute to my final destination.
For any one who can afford to spend more than one night at this place, I truly recommend it. You'll be surrounded by all stores and food venues you may need. The breakfast buffet at this hotel is great, and the front-desk personnel are very professional and courteous. There's not a lot missing from this hotel, and there are no negatives I can think of based on my one night's stay!

Room Tip: You can really trust the pictures for this hotel!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I wrote a review just after "visiting" the room earlier this summer. I wont go into details of what I found since the last review did not post. Like a reviewer before I used my points and it must make a difference since the Manager/owner really didn't care. Bathroom was dirty I'll leave it at that. There was no excuse for what we found. Manager/owner offered a new room or a refund. We chose a refund. Still waiting on the refund of my points. Even after I called the rewards line. They are not very helpful either. That's why I switched all my business & personal travel to another hotel chain & rewards. Bypass this place!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear of the building away from the interstate
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Onalaska, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Reading the earlier reviews, I was shocked. This is one of the best Comfort Suites that we've been in and we're Choice Hotel Diamond level members.The lobby was very inviting with Halloween and autumn decorations and the aquarium was fasintating with some exotic fish. Our room was clean and well maintained. I thought that it might have been recently refurbished. If you are on I-10 and need a stay in the Mobile area, stay here rather than Timmons Corner. Timmons is nice but has a slightly higher price and not as nice a neighborhood.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin, Tennessee, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very nice , clean and quite hotel. Front desk was great and breakfast was very good. It is in a very good location close to many things .Over all a very good stay. The Battle Ship USS Alabama is just over the bridge. Very easy on and off I-10

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here as one of the first on our 21 day road trip.
The rooms were large and the breakfast was great.
I would highly recommend this hotel
The location was good for our trip, The staff was friendly and the breakfast lady was attentive

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel was very clean. When we walked in the front desk staff was very nice to my children. They gave them cookies. My kids loved the fish tank in the lobby. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. They refilled it often. Overall it was a great place to stop on our way
To Florida.

• Stayed June 2013
Tullahoma,Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Upon entering our room we found a large roach floating in the toilet along with a white lizard. After looking around the room there were more critters on the furniture and wall. The staff was accommodating enough to give us another room which was ok. The breakfast was fair, although after eating the eggs with bacon pieces and leaving 8 hours back home my sister started texperiencing diarrhea, and then I had the same thing that night after we got home. Food poisoning was not a planned event on a weekend to visit grandchildren.

Room Tip: Check your room out carefully before unpacking.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!