“Good stay except for the wi-fi” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Port Orange, Florida
“Good stay except for the wi-fi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed here Mon Apr 15. Check in was quick and room was large and clean. AC was nice and quiet. When I went to log in on wi-fi I got msg saying not connected to internet. Got same msg on iPad. Called down to desk and Christian said it was working ok and to bring laptop down. When I got there I was able to log in but when I got back to 2nd floor I could no longer log in. Went back down and Christian said he would call tech, said each floor had its own server and problem must be there. Good thing my iPad had data service and I was able to use that. In am, wifi was back on. Breakfast was good as was express checkout. I don't understand the negative reviews as other than the wifi (which was provider's problem) we found the hotel quite nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Christian M, Customer Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! We enjoyed having you and hope to be able to provide another excellent stay should you be in the area in the future! We got the internet issue fixed, so now everything is up at running 100%! Again, thank you for your stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Daphne, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Have had to obtain room for associate on several occasions for personal business. Hotel staff, especially Christian May, show exemplary customer service. My associate has nothing but positive comments to about his stays there. Coffee and company in reception area are good. I recommend this hotel for business and personal travel.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Christian M, Customer Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am very thankful for the kind words about me and the staff here! We look forward to having you here in the future!
Laguna Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have a million points+ with Hol Inn, travel WEEKLY and never compromise. Because of a scary weather circumstance I unexpectedly ended up in the Comfort Suites in Daphne AL. After a little chatting with Cathy I decided to give them a try for ONE NIGHT. I have been a loyal customer since that ONE NIGHT three months ago. There are not enough positive compliments about my experiences at this Comfort Suites. The manager and staff are customer focused at all times. You will not find a better value in the Daphne area. The rooms are spacious, well-furnished and ALWAYS clean. It’s like sleeping in my bed at home. .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Christian M, Customer Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind words about us. We here at the comfort suites strive to provide the very best customer experiance that we can! We enjoy having you stay with us eatch and every time and look forward to seeing you in the future! :)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Most the time you get treated pretty good when you are a Diamond. I always get the small simple things I ask for at this property. Although I am pretty upset with the Choice brand at this time this is the best value in Daphne. the counter people are pleasant and very accommodating.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Christian M, Customer Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
We are very glad that we could provide you with the customer service you deserve! If there is every anything we can do to make your say more comfortable, please let us know! :)
Yulee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have been in this motel for 5 months and have enjoyed my stay here. The staff is always helpful and definately care about me as an individual. I know each and every employee and theas all call me by name. My company talked about changing motels and we all told them no let us stay here. Next time i am in this area i will be staying here>

Room Tip: get a room with the hot tub! They have a nice presidential suite with seperate living area and hot t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much Mr.Dalton! We have enjoyed having you with us the past months, and hope that we are your choice should you ever be in the area! :)
Daphne, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I'm a Daphne resident and I book a lot of hotel rooms for our out of town staffers here in Daphne. I would NEVER book here but must for one particular employee because he collects and cashes in his Comfort Suites reward points because of his extensive travel. The manager at this location is very rude and unprofessional. He obviously doesn't have much interaction with his customers because he didn't know and couldn't find our staff member who stays there constantly and just checked out yesterday! He is condescending and doesn't seem to know what he is doing - but he's apparently been there a while. Sounds like it's time for a change! The Hampton Inn across the highway is a much better choice. Everyone I place there loves it and the staff is great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Christian M, Customer Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay! We thank you for your stay and hope that you will give us a chance to change your mind about us in the future! :)
Woodstock, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was a wonderful stop over on way to Louisiana from eastern Florida. Great access to Mobile Bay and plenty of restaurants nearby. We went during Mardi Gras and the hotel lobby was decorated to the hilt and very tastefully. It was beautiful. Like stepping into a fairy tale land. Our room was immaculate and appointed with everything necessary including refrigerator, microwave, comfortable couch and writing area. Our bed was deluxe with the pillow top mattress cover and numerous soft pillows. Towels were thick and new. Great room for the price. We drove out onto the causeway toward Mobile and had a terrific seafood meal at Ed's Seafood Shed on Battleship Parkway. Watched the sun set, ate great food and then back to Comfort Suites for a relaxed evening watching tv and then a good night's sleep. We were on the side toward I-10 but were not disturbed by any noise. Large flat screen tv was a plus. Staff were very helpful. Morning breakfast was hot, tasty and plentiful. Had an egg patty with white gravy and some fruit. Good choices of coffee and I like to mix a little hot chocolate into my decaf, all of which was available.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come back to visit soon! :)

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!