“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Daphne
Daphne, Alabama
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The staff is great! i knew I was going to like it the moment I arrived. The lady at the front desk offerred to let me choose my hotel room. I was going through chemo treatment at the cancer center and the staff was so kind. They would check on me and ask me about how I was doing or if I was feeling okay. I felt like they were my family. I can't say thank-you enough.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ste. Anne, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I just discovered this site so my review is a year old. My wife and I booked a room for a week in February 2012. We thought we had guaranteed it with our credit card info and had an e-mail confirming our reservation. After driving down from Canada we arrived on the day our reservation started only to find that they had given our room away. The girl said she had tried to phone us and would only say "Sorry" in a particularly annoying way. We have stayed in Value Place in Brownsville, Pharr, and San Antonio in the past and were quite happy but this one left a bitter taste in my mouth and I'm not sure I could trust a Value Place again.

Room Tip: Don't rely on a reservation.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The managerment and staff. Crystal,April,Kailin,Tresa and Shannon are very knowledgeable and helpful,ready to assist each tenants.A group of folks who displayed a sense of professionlism,not only to their job,but to the customer as well.The tenant....

Reginald Harris.

Room Tip: The location here is great....
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Mobile Daphne, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
We appreciate you lodging with us. No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests which is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. Again, thank you for staying with us and if you're ever in need of an extended stay, we hope you'll choose Value Place.
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

After being laid off from my fortune 500 company in 2009, I found a home at Value Place, Daphne.The staff is wonderful and has helped me through the hardest time in my life and I recommend them to anyone! Whether you are on vacation for a week and want the added feeling of safety they provide, or you are in need of shelter after a storm, this Hotel is just right.

Room Tip: If you need more space, definitely go with a studio double.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
We are certainly pleased to hear you had a good experience and to know that we could be a place you called home. No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests and that is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. Thank you for lodging with us and we wish you well in your future travels!
Robertsdale, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

Long term stay hotel. very clean and no sketchy residents

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
We appreciate you staying with us. Value Place prides itself on being clean and safe. Our promise is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. Again, thank you for lodging with us and we wish you well in your future travels. Be sure to come back visit!
Talladega, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I come to the area about once a month. I used to stay at a different hotel but after staying here once I haven't been back. They are always clean, courteous, and helpful. I never worry about anything while I am there. It's by far the best value in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
We are very pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team who take pride in taking care of their guests needs. We appreciate you staying with us, we wish you well in your future travels and if you're ever in need of an extended stay, we hope you'll choose Value Place.
Daphne, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

After spending a lot of time on the road and in various hotels you begin to want something more than a bed and a television.
At Value Place you get that. Full sized refridgerators not only cut down on the cost of eating out all the time, but they also have large microwaves and a stove top with which to cook our own meals.
They rent by the week so you do not have to worry about getting in late and having housekeeping knocking on your door before you've had your first cup of coffee and a shower.
The staff is very attentive and so helpful. The rooms smell fresh and look great. Knowing that the bedspreads, blankets and even the shower curtain was freshly washed before it went into my room made me sleep a little easier.
They are centrally located to all the malls and eating establishments if you decided not to cook.
With 175 locations there is a strong possibility that there will be one in almost any area you decided to travel to. Just don't bring Fido,,,,they do not allow pets!

Room Tip: look on craigslist
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
We appreciate you lodging with us and we are really pleased that you had a great experience. Because our Studio Attendants follow checklists of simple, thorough and effective housekeeping practices, they know they're making a difference to each and every guest—as well as to the Value Place employees who live onsite and whose job it is to ensure that we're upholding our superior cleaning standards. At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind! Again, thank you for staying with us, we wish you well in your future travels, and if you're ever in need of an extended stay we hope you'll choose Value Place.

Been to Value Place Mobile Daphne? Share your experiences!