“The Best La Quinta in the Mobile, Alabama Area” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8946 Sawwood St, Daphne, AL 36527   |
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Texas City, TX
“The Best La Quinta in the Mobile, Alabama Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have now stayed at all the La Quinta properties in the Mobile, Alabama area and can honestly say that this was the best one. The room was clean and spacious--the breakfast was plentiful with either sausage patties, link sausage, or bacon; scrambled eggs, waffles, danish, biscuits, gravy, cereal, bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, and toast. The lobby area was very nice (and decorated for the holidays). There was a business center (I used it to print out some coupons) and a fitness room. We did not use the pool or hot tub due to the low temperatures. The hotel is located in a very good area, close to many shopping centers and restaurants, and it had easy access to I-10. When we were checking out, I told the manager how pleased we were with our stay and that we would be back when we visit the area again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed here last year and had a great experience, so decided to stay again. Once again, very clean, 100% smoke free and pet friendly! The staff is very kind and professional- Jessica was so helpful at check in, and the rooms (especially the comfy beds- memory foam) are big. We stayed in a king bed room again, with a fridge. There are lots of choices for restaurants around the main road and a shopping mall across the way, along with a Starbucks with drive thru. :-)
They have the usual breakfast items, like biscuits and gravy, eggs, cereal and waffles- area is kept very clean! This time, we didn't bring our dog along, but they are very pet friendly with areas to walk them, etc. For those of you without pets, I've never smelled a doggy smell here- as said, it is very clean and safe area.

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped around 1am after a long day of driving. Front desk clerk wasn't friendly but she wasn't rude. I left the kids in the car with my husband while I went up to get their beds ready when I walked into the room there was a bed bug crawling across the pillow (I wasn't sure what it was but I snapped a picture and did a quick google search which confirmed) I removed my items and returned to the lobby where I asked for a refund, which I received with no issues. When I told the clerk what I found she sort of shrugged and said "oh, sorry".

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Not much more to say. Check-in was smooth. Great beds, Therma-Rest type foam. Very comfortable. Outstanding breakfast choices. Bacon, eggs, potatoes, biscuits, and gravy. Every LaQuinta should model breakfast after this property. Lots of food choices nearby for dinner meals.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times in the past 3 years. Always clean and staff very nice. Great location with a strip mall right across the street. Dog friendly with a back entrance for the dogs so your not having to go through the lobby. If you aren't traveling with a pet get an upper room, they usually put pets on first floor. Oh and their beds are AWESOME, super comfy!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

As soonto as I walked into the hotel Iand was greeted by the staff. The front desk very hepful with finding places to eat and places to shop. This was my fourth stay at this hotel and I definitely will be coming back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne? Share your experiences!