“Great hotel and easy access on and off to I-10” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8946 Sawwood St, Daphne, AL 36527   |
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great hotel and easy access on and off to I-10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed here last year and had a great experience, so decided to stay again. Once again, very clean, 100% smoke free and pet friendly! The staff is very kind and professional- Jessica was so helpful at check in, and the rooms (especially the comfy beds- memory foam) are big. We stayed in a king bed room again, with a fridge. There are lots of choices for restaurants around the main road and a shopping mall across the way, along with a Starbucks with drive thru. :-)
They have the usual breakfast items, like biscuits and gravy, eggs, cereal and waffles- area is kept very clean! This time, we didn't bring our dog along, but they are very pet friendly with areas to walk them, etc. For those of you without pets, I've never smelled a doggy smell here- as said, it is very clean and safe area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped around 1am after a long day of driving. Front desk clerk wasn't friendly but she wasn't rude. I left the kids in the car with my husband while I went up to get their beds ready when I walked into the room there was a bed bug crawling across the pillow (I wasn't sure what it was but I snapped a picture and did a quick google search which confirmed) I removed my items and returned to the lobby where I asked for a refund, which I received with no issues. When I told the clerk what I found she sort of shrugged and said "oh, sorry".

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Not much more to say. Check-in was smooth. Great beds, Therma-Rest type foam. Very comfortable. Outstanding breakfast choices. Bacon, eggs, potatoes, biscuits, and gravy. Every LaQuinta should model breakfast after this property. Lots of food choices nearby for dinner meals.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times in the past 3 years. Always clean and staff very nice. Great location with a strip mall right across the street. Dog friendly with a back entrance for the dogs so your not having to go through the lobby. If you aren't traveling with a pet get an upper room, they usually put pets on first floor. Oh and their beds are AWESOME, super comfy!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

As soonto as I walked into the hotel Iand was greeted by the staff. The front desk very hepful with finding places to eat and places to shop. This was my fourth stay at this hotel and I definitely will be coming back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed there 10/12/2013. The stay was great. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. 100% NON-SMOKING Hotel, wish they all were.
The area was safe and security was good. Breakfast was great every morning. Good way to start the day. You will not be disappointed. I booked earlier in the week and everything was ready when we arrived. You may want to have a GPS to find stuff for you.
I would stay there again if I went to Florida again. Then when we left I simply gave them the card keys, since I already had the receipt.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Daphne? Share your experiences!