“*very nice,clean and like home away from home*” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5917 SR 157 NW, Cullman, AL 35058 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Cullman
“*very nice,clean and like home away from home*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stay eight days. The room was nice clean, beds are soooo wonderful!!!!!. And also I would say they are as nice and helpful ad any requardless of price of room. And Gold Winning Property this is my new hotel in AL.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The staff and management of this hotel certainly took care of care of us during our stay!!! The rooms are well taken care of- very clean and quiet with just right amenities (even passed "inspection" from this hard to please hotel management and consulting veteran!). Just wanted to take the chance to hop on tripadvisor and give a loud shout out to the team at the Quality Inn in Cullman, AL!

...and these days I'm a tough customer to please! Thanks Quality Inn - Cullman!!!

Glenn Harp

Room Tip: Hotel is very adamant about guaranteeing room type, so book exactly what you prefer.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Quality117, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you so much for share you're opinion on trip advisor your stay with us. we are so happy you chose our hotel. we always took forword to having you again. we try our best hospitality.
Maylene
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

First thing, room was hot!! It took forever to cool off. Second thing, there was a dirty towels hanging on the rack. Third thing, the pool was disgusting!!!! I was under the impression the pool would be OPEN and CLEAN when I booked this reservation. I will not stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Quality117, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing you're opinon. I am really sorry for you had bed expriance with us. we try to solve that issue so we would like the opportunity to earn your business please contact me and lets work someting together to solve that .

Viennie patel

Travelers are raving about these Cullman hotels

Haslett, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Noisy neighbors and people above us made a lot of noise (thin walls/floor). Because cars drive right up to the room doors, people packing cars and running car engines early in the morning kept us awake. No place to sit in the crowded breakfast room. Breakfast started at 6 am but ran out of hot food shortly after 6:30 am. No scrambled eggs, sausage, hot cakes. Settled for coffee and cold cereal. Milk container was unmarked so not sure if skim, 2% or what. Only 1/2-1/2 for the coffee. So poor night sleeping and poor breakfast means we won't stop there again.

Room Tip: Stay clear of stair wells because of noise from people coming and going.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Certainly not a state-of-the-art hotel. You get what you pay for. Clean room, comfortable bed. Bathroom so-so. Extremely thin walls and ceilings. Must be a group of circus performers staying above us from the very distracting noises. Location close to I-65 but oddly placed off of the road. Overall, two-stars is fair. Lobby staff courteous. Okay for overnight but would not want to stay here for any longer. A two star rating equates to "poor" which I feel is unfair, three stars equals "average".

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Albany, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I would not recommened there hot tub room..The tub does not work right the motor is VERY load..I went to the front desk to ask to have someone look at it and the lady at the front desk so very rude and said the owner was not here and I asked about the other room and she stated you get what you get..I will not stay here again..

Room Tip: The bed is comfortable and room was clean.Don;t ask fr the hot tub room you will be very disappointe...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The bed was fairly clean, although I found a long hair on the sheets. But the bathroom needed serious finishing work. See photos below. I was surprised I didn't find any mold (perhaps I didn't look closely enough) in the bathroom. HVAC unit isn't efficient -- noisy, and hard to regulate.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!