“Overrated” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Killen, Alabama
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Come on folks its just chicken,, the prices are to high,,you can get a good steak for what you pay for 3chicken strips.. Its Just Chicken

Visited May 2012

CULLMAN
“great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Blake took our order and was very friendly! He was a great help! Wish every place had a Blake!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cullman, Alabama
“Zaxby's Cullman, AL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

This is one of our favorite fast food restaurant's very clean, we really do enjoy the grilled chicken salads. Next to Wal-Mart so after shopping you can grab a quick salad.

Cumming, Georgia
“Surly Counter Help, Cold Greasy Food, Would Not Go Back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2006

I am sorry to say that although I like Zaxby's in other locations around the Southeast, I found myself wishing I'd gone to AllSteak in Cullman instead. The girl at the register was smacking gum the whole time she took our order (which probably killed my appetite a little) and acted like we were taking up her time. I ordered wings with fries and made a special request for HOT, fresh fries and told her I would not mind waiting. When I got my order, the fries were about room temperature and I took them back and complained and they gave me (supposedly) "fresher" fries. They were exactly the same. I finally gave up after realizing the more fuss I made, the more likely my chances were that someone might spit in my food, but I would not go back to this particular Zaxby's ever.